Chapter 30- Would

Amy's POV
I woke up to the sun beating on my face through a small gap in the tent. I sat up and seen Tommy, Sophia, and Carl passed out. Carol was up too.

"Mornin'." She whispered.

"Mornin'. Why's he in here?" I pointed to Carl.

"Lori wasn't back and it was his bed time. Couldn't let him sleep by himself." She told me. "Lori's back now. Shane went to look for her. She got in an accident. We really need Hershel."

"We should head out there, see what's going on." I suggested.

She nodded and we exited the tent. The car Rick took was back!

I ran inside the house. Everyone was gathered in the living room.

"Is Jake back?" I asked them.

Everybody looked down. I tried my best fighting back tears.

"Anything new?" I asked.

"We brought some kid back, we think he could be a danger to the group. We're deciding whether or not to kill him." Rick filled me in.

I nodded and went back outside.

"They didn't find him." I broke down to Carol and she hugged me.

"It's okay. Let's go check on the kids." She told me.

We walked back inside the tent to the kids awake and giggling.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hi!" They all yelled in unison.

"Carl, your parents are inside." I told him.

"Okay!" He ran outside to the house.

Today was one of the days Carol and I had nothing to do. We just relaxed and fed Tommy and Sophia and they played around the tent that day. Carol and I finally got to know each other, and it also took my mind off of Jake. Till that night.

Shane and the "prisoner" had went missing. Carol and I hadn't found out till Shane, Rick, Glenn, and Daryl went looking for him.

They had been out for a while when we all heard a gun shot.

There was a massive herd of walkers coming to the barn.

"Oh my God." I muttered and grabbed Tommy. "Walkers!" I yelled.

Everyone looked in the direction of the walkers and grabbed their stuff.

Jake's POV
"Hey y'all." I said as I climbed the wall. It was my turn to help guard the wall.

"Hey Jake." Martinez said.

I hated guarding the wall, but it gave me something to do besides sleep and walk around Woodbury.

It's been a few months since I arrived here, so I've gotten pretty close to the people here. George and I barely talked anymore, which wasn't such a loss I suppose.

I missed Tommy and Amy. This was one of the things I hated about guarding the wall. All I did was think.

I scanned the area, even on top of the wall where us guys were stationed. I noticed another guy was up on the wall with a metal "cast" around his wrist. He was missing a hand. On the "cast", there was a knife attached.

"Hey, who is he?" I asked Martinez.

"That's Merle Dixon. Mean some bitch." He told me.

"Dixon?!" I asked.

"Yeah?" Merle asked.

"Dixon, as in Daryl Dixon?"

"That's my baby brotha, ye know 'em?" He asked.

"Couple months back, I was with a group, he was part of it."

"Oh, with Mr. Rick Grimes? Officer Friendly that left me cuffed on the roof?"

"I guess."

"Where is my baby brotha?" He asked

"Last I knew, a farm."

"Where?"

"I have no idea. If I knew, I'd be there."

"Ye got yourself a lady?" He grinned, creepily.

"And a boy." I frowned.

"I see."

We both fell silent and stayed there till morning, not speaking another word, until the helicopter flew by.

"I gotta go get the governor!" Martinez said.

"Go! Go!" I told him.

He ran off and came back shortly with The Governor following.

The Governor told a few other guys to come with him, including Merle and I.

"I want you two to come in through the back, incase there's any trouble." The governor told Merle and I.

"Yes, sir." Merle muttered.

We stopped a little bit away from the crash and Merle and I got out with our pistols as they drove away to inspect the crash.

Merle and I walked slowly towards the crash. The Governor inspected the crash before getting back into the car. We walked with a little faster pace and we came up to a blonde and a black lady sitting by two walker bodies.

"Don't you fucking move!" I yelled.

"Put yer weapons down slowly." Merle told them.

They did as they were told and turned slowly with their hands up.

It was... It was... Andrea!

"Oh my..." I said as Andrea stood up and hugged me.

"I can't believe you're alive!" Andrea said.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I... Don't know."