Chapter 50!- With

don't know who was worse, Sasha or Daryl. Sasha was distraught over Tyreese and Daryl was pissed at Rick. He made Carol leave the prison.

Rick only told Daryl and I why he made her leave. She was the one who killed Karen and David. The bad thing about that was Sasha wanted whoever killed them to be dead too. She blamed them for Tyreese's death, if it wasn't for Karen dying, he would've fought harder to live.

We couldn't tell Sasha, she would've tried to find Carol no matter what we said. The guy who came to the prison with them, Thomas, was comforting her during this. He was sick too, so they were pretty much inseparable.

While we were gone, a couple of the sick people had died and turned, causing havoc in that area of the prison. Maggie, Rick, and Carl heard gunshots from there and Maggie shot the glass to get in death row since Hershel was there to help the people and Glenn was sick.

We arrived with the medicine in time to help the people who hadn't turned. Sasha kept praising us, saying she could find her brother's "killer" now.

Rick, Daryl, and I figured we should tell her who killed Karen. We were going to tell her when Michonne stopped me.

"Hey, Jake. I'm going outside with Hershel to help burn the bodies." She told me.

"Be safe." I told her and kissed her.

"I will." She smiled.

The three of us continued to Sasha. When we couldn't find her, we asked Maggie.

"She's over by where Karen and David were killed." Maggie told us.

We made our way to her and he was eyeing a wooden board with a rat gutted and stretched on it.

"I bet you whoever killed Karen and David did this." Sasha said.

"I don't think they did." Rick told her.

"How do you know?" She asked Rick.

"Because-" Rick was cut off by an explosion from outside.

I immediately thought about Michonne and ran towards the outside, where I seen a tank.

And The Governor.

More people piled outside, watching.

"I want to talk to Rick." He said.

"I don't make the decisions anymore!" Rick yelled to him. "We have a council!"

"Oh yeah? Are Hershel and Michonne on the council?" He asked.

My heart dropped and my eyes widened. I couldn't lose her, too.

I walked over nonchalantly to the ammo and guns. Daryl had the same idea because he walked over to them too.

He grabbed the weapons and I grabbed the ammo. We were handing the guns and ammo to everyone while Rick was talking to The Governor.

One of the last people was Carl. Daryl and I stood next to him. We listened to Rick.

"We can all live together. It won't be easy, but we can." Rick said.

At this point The Governor had his sword by Hershel's neck.

"We can put everything behind us, we can change. We can live together."

The Governor put the sword down a little before whispering something to Rick. He swung the sword back and lodged it into Hershel's neck.

I could feel my eyes widen and I cocked my gun, putting a round in the chamber before shooting. I shot at The Governor's people, making sure I didn't hit Rick or Michonne. Then I realized, she was out of sight...