{ 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴏ ʀᴇ ᴘɪʏᴀ

»»--❖--««

The horizon of the golden hue reflected upon the Turkish blue sea. The briny air carried a different fragrance all around. Each tide washed onto the shore, kissing the grainy sand, an aura of peace and tranquility engulfing the calming territory.

Walking alongside the shores, lacy waves, Ruhbal reflected over everything that had happened over the past few years. Many thoughts were running through her mind, and all she wanted to know was what truly happened to her brother.

It seemed as if she was trapped in a web of lies; on one side was her father, whom she made a hasty promise to just for her mother's sake, and on the other side was the love of her life, who was accused of killing her only brother.

Ruhbal did not know whom she should believe or question; questioning Asfandyar meant losing the only hope in her heart, claiming his innocence, and believing her father's words meant trusting him blindly.

And despite her many attempts in the past few months, trying to find out what truly happened, Ruhbal was always met with a dead-end. It seemed as if everything was conspiring against Asfandyar and his innocence. But, now, no matter what, she had to find out what really happened to her brother because a lot more was at stake.

Ruhbal averted back from her daze, while her eyes simultaneously drifted to the horizon, watching the sky turn pink and golden descending into the late evening clouds. The cool breeze kissed her skin while her long thick wavy hair danced lusciously with the calming wind.

She didn't realize how much time had already passed; it was already close to sundown, and so Ruhbal felt that it was appropriate to head back home.

The journey from the beach to her home wasn't that long; it took her about twenty-five minutes to reach back home. As Ruhbal opened the heavy wooden door, the only thing she could see in sight was complete darkness.

Removing her shoes by the entryway, her soft bare feet touched the polished wooden floor, but instead of feeling the cold urban brown flooring, she felt something soft yet delicate on her soles.

Out of nowhere, fairy lights illuminated every inch of their two-story home; rose petals were aligned from the foot of the front door to the entrance of their patio. Dusty blue turquoise chiffon drapes wrapped all around the premises depicting a fairytale scenery.

Ruhbal was astonished to see such a breathtaking sight; everything was so beautiful and perfect. Her lips stretched into a dazzling smile while her heart was filled with immense love. After a day filled with so much heartache and pain, coming home to such a wonderful surprise felt good.

Ruhbal knew Asfandyar had planned such a beautiful evening just to bring a smile unto her face. Because ever since they had gotten married, he had always done little things just to make sure she finds joy and happiness even while she dwells in her grief. But today's setup was a bit more romantic; it felt more intimate to be for an ordinary day.