{ 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀᴅʜᴜʀɪ ᴋᴀʜᴀɴɪ

ʜᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀᴅʜᴜʀɪ ᴋᴀʜᴀɴɪ

»»--❖--««

    The first sunrise of spring started a bright new day. The sun shined brightly amongst the clouds as the birds chirped throughout the cerulean blue sky.

His luscious mid-length hair danced with the wind, as he pulled out various gift bags and balloons from his car.

Paving his way towards the hospital entrance, he pulled the steel blue double doors of Seattle General Hospital and stepped inside.

Zahaan could not wait to see his best friend after so many days; he had truly missed her and had impatiently waited to return home from his out-of-state basketball game.

It had been three days since Zahaan had seen Sienna, but to him, it felt like an eternity.

That very night three months ago, Zahaan had came to see Sienna. He could not contain himself after reading her letter; because for him, that mere letter had changed his life forever.

He had only wanted to meet her once and get a sense of closure, but suddenly, he never knew when and how she slowly started to become a part of him, and so from that day forward, Zahaan became inseparable from Sienna.

Zahaan wasn't in love with Sienna yet, but he knew somewhere in his heart that she was slowly paving her way into his soul.

But somewhere in his heart, he was frightened to the core because what if one day she's gone? He probably wouldn't know how to live in a world without her.

Shaking off his negative thoughts, Zahaan had finally reached Sienna's room; upon slightly knocking on the door, he pushed the doorway open and was expecting to see Sienna in bed. However, he frowned upon not witnessing anyone in the room.

And just as he stepped further in, he heard a very distressful noise coming from the bathroom. Stepping closer to the source of the noise, Zahaan saw Sienna lunched over the toilet, vomiting out all of the contents from her stomach and almost on the verge of passing out.

Immediately rushing to her aid, Zahaan bent down and gently rubbed her back, trying to soothe the discomfort she was feeling.

Once Sienna felt a sense of relief, she, with the help of Zahaan, cleaned up and moved towards the bed. But as soon as Sienna settled into bed, Zahaan bombarded her with questions.

"Ana, Why were you throwing up? Do you want me to call the doctor? Where are Aunty and Sahar? And Why did you go to the bathroom alone?