~ 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 ~

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴅɪʟ ᴍᴇɪɴ ʜᴏ ᴛᴜᴍ

»»--❖--««

Seven Years Later....

    Rose gold chiffon drapes swayed with the breezy wind as the open double-hung windows brought nothing but radiance and sparkle into the enormous space.

Cream beige walls were painted to perfection as paper flower art were beautifully decorated throughout the aesthetic nursery.

Sienna's chocolate brown orbs held nothing but warmth and light, admiring the beautiful nursery made for her baby girls.

She had waited and prayed for this moment for seven years, and after a long battle towards parenthood, Sienna and Zahaan were soon going to welcome their little miracles from heaven.

After Sienna and Zahaan had gotten married seven years ago, they worked on their relationship throughout.

When Sienna and Zahaan fell in love, they were young and naive.

They both made decisions based on what they thought was right at that moment, some decisions which even led them to be in pain and heartbreak for years.

But throughout their marriage, the duo grew in their relationship in all aspects and truly became soulmates in every sense.

Their journey towards parenthood was another story in its self; it was one of the toughest struggles the duo faced because even though Sienna's tumor was all gone and she had faced no recurrence.

Due to heavy radiational therapy, it became harder for her to conceive, but over time Sienna and Zahaan kept their faith strong, and just like always, God granted them another miracle.

Their little girls, their fraternal twin daughters. The day Sienna found out she was pregnant, she cried and cried to her heart's content.

She felt as if all her prayers had been answered, and since then, the past nine months of Sienna and Zahaan's lives were filled with nothing but love and light.

Lost in her thoughts, Sienna's trance broke apart as she felt a pair of strong arms encircling her swollen belly from behind. His chin on her shoulder as he gently grazed his full beard across her supple rosy cheeks.

Zahaan felt nothing but bliss, holding the three most important souls of his life in his secure arms. He would forever be thankful to God for giving him his Ana back because his life was truly incomplete without her.