{ 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ɪsʜǫ ʜᴜᴀ

»»--❖--««

    The blazing sun rays casted a golden glow throughout the vast basketball court. Each player on the field strategically planned their next move as the team's captain curated the perfect plan in his head.

All eyes were on him, yet; his focus was solely on the goal in front of him. Many were excited in anticipation, but as always, a specific pair of deep brown orbs silently prayed for his victory.

Sienna was intensely admiring the handsome boy across from her; his every move took her breath away. She never knew when and how Zahaan Siddiqui creeped into her heart.

But all she knew was that man was her everything, and despite him being completely unaware of her feelings, she would always love him with her entire existence.

Lost in her emotions, Sienna had failed to notice her best friend's constant attempt to gain her attention. Upon recovering from her bubble, she turned towards her best friend, who was blabbering away in excitement.

"Sie, I have been trying to gain your attention for the past five minutes, and I know you were lost in Mr. perfect's dream but look, the game is getting so interesting. I think this time the opponent school is going to win the game."

Smiling in amusement over her best friend's words, Sienna knew the very reason the following thoughts were running through her mind, and so to tease her best friend further, she spoke her following words with a grin on her face.

"Sahar, I know why you want the opponent school to win, because you don't want a specific someone from our team to win, but what did Yasin do now?"

Sienna asked Sahar amusingly.

"Don't even get me started, Sie; that idiot made a bet with me and said that if our team wins today's game, then I have to do whatever he says. Does he really expect Sahar Awan to listen to his stupid bets? Anyways I told him no because I wasn't going to listen to his crazy ideas."

Sienna shook her head in amusement, as this wasn't anything new to her. Sahar and Yasin were constantly at each other's neck, bickering and fighting all the time. To each other, they were enemies, but only Sienna knew the true feelings blooming in the duo's heart.

And so Sienna decided to play cupid and help the love birds out.

"Okay, bestie, listen to my bet; if the opponent team wins, then you have to listen to Yasin's bet, okay?"