{ 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴅᴏ ᴘᴀʟ

»»--❖--««

Two Years Later....

Roses, Lilies, Tulips, Orchids, and various other flowers bloomed amongst the magnificent garden— as the radiant sun enveloped the atmosphere with warmth and sparkling rays.

Her soft giggles graced the alluring atmosphere, the very laughter that had became the soundtrack of his soul. Paving his way through the serene garden, his honey-brown orbs searched for hers.

Zahaan was longing to catch a glimpse of the woman who was his entire existence, yet she was nowhere to be found. But then the sweet sound of her anklets became the map to her destination, and then he had finally found her.

There she was, his destruction, looking serene as ever, looking absolutely breathtaking in her blush pink Peshawari salwar kurta paired with cigarette pants. 

Her luscious wavy long hair danced with the wind as her beautiful pastel blue dupatta swayed along with her every twirl.

Zahaan was awestruck seeing his Ana. Her smile took his breath away; she was everything he ever wanted, everything he ever needed.

She was the missing piece to his puzzle, and meeting her was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Smiling at his girl, Zahaan was lost in her beauty.

Feeling a presence, Sienna twirled around and met with an awestruck Zahaan, and with a goofy smile on her face, she knew the perfect thing to regain his attention.

"Z"

And that's all it took for him to break from his reverence and step closer to the woman who ruled his heart.

Zahaan immediately encircled his arms against her petite waist and whispered the words that had locked their fate for eternity.

"Z ki Ana"

And with that, she slowly turned around and gave him a breathtaking smile, but then after a few moments, her smile slightly started fading away, and before he knew it, Sienna was slipping away from his secure arms.

Everything bright and beautiful started turning dark and grey. Zahaan couldn't see Sienna anymore. It was as if she was just a fickle of his imagination.

Desperation and pain were evident on Zahaan's face, Sienna once again went away far, far away from him, and this time he couldn't even beg to her to stay.