~ 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 ~

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀғʀᴇᴇɴ ᴀғʀᴇᴇɴ

»»--❖--««

Four Years Later...

    The vibrant summer rays bloomed over the horizon, stretching outwards into the rich blue sky. The sunrise peeked through the curtains and illuminated the bedroom, where two souls were snuggled into each other's embrace, unaware of the new day.

Four years have passed ever since Ruhbal and Asfandyar had became one, defeating all odds. During these four years, the two grew from their pain and learned to heal.

The journey the two shared was bumpy. Every day was a challenge, but they overcame their pain and started to live the life they truly deserved. It took Ruhbal an extremely long time to come to terms with everything that had happened.

Her uncle's betrayal was something that weighed heavy in her heart even after many years. After all, she had loved and cherished Nabeel Eman like any daughter would, her father.

But now, all she had in her heart for him was pity. Because, in the end, he could've had a family, a wife, and kids who might not have been his own, but at least a family he could've cherished as his.

Yet, he lost everything in a matter of minutes; after Asfandyar had recovered from his injuries, the two had reported Nabeel Eman to the police for the crimes he had committed.

Nabeel was immediately arrested and was given the death penalty by the common law of England and Wales for double homicide.

The day he was arrested and detained was also the day Ruhbal visited her brother's grave for the first time since he was buried. She had finally felt at peace bringing her brother justice, and that day also marked a new beginning for her, Asfandyar, and their mother, Aleena.

And ever since that day four years ago, their life was blissful as ever. They definitely had faced problems as any normal couple would, but now, they had each other, and that's all that mattered.

The first thing Asfandyar saw when he opened his eyes was his wife snuggled into his arms, his lips stretched into a bright smile, looking at his love. She was his everything; the love he has for her goes beyond words.

Glancing down, his velvet black orbs met with her warm mahogany brown eyes; her smile held gentle teasing while his soft lips stretched in adoration.

Leaning his face forward, Asfandyar pecked her forehead, a gesture so soft yet so intimate, as forehead kisses are kisses meant for the soul.