{ 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴢᴀʀᴀ sᴀ

»»--❖--««

The dawn of the bitter winter morning indicated the start of a brand new day. The bright sun shined through the windows of the room, where she was fast asleep. Her dark golden brown hair was sprawled on the pillow while her cognac brown orbs were hidden behind her long lashes.

Noor's skin was glowing as the sun illuminated her olive complexion, while her rosy cheeks were brighter than usual due to the bitter cold. Noor was wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket, unaware of the new day.

As the soft golden light illuminated the bedroom, Noor's eyes slowly fluttered open; as soon as she opened her eyes, confusion crossed her mind as she noticed her surroundings.

Instead of her small cozy bedroom, Noor was in a luxurious room, and for a few seconds, Noor was lost in her thoughts. But then she recalled the events of last night and understood that she is probably in the home of the stranger she met, Irtaza Shah.

Noor had realized that the way she behaved with everyone she met last night was way out of line; Noor knew they had good intentions towards her, and her behavior was uncalled for. So getting up from bed, Noor was determined to apologize to everyone for the way she acted.

Paving her way out of the room, Noor maneuvered through the massive hallway until she stopped in front of a large mahogany wooden door. Pushing the door slightly, Noor heard various voices echoing throughout the living room as she walked towards the grand lounge.

Upon hearing the faint noise of footsteps, the once chatter-filled room fell silent. Many individuals from last night were seated in the royal ten-seater couch, yet Noor's orbs glanced towards a pair of honey-brown eyes.

Immediately breaking eye contact and clearing her parched throat, Noor broke the calming silence.

"Umm, I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude, but I just wanted to thank you all for last night and also apologize for my behavior. It was totally uncalled for, and I was too high on emotions to think straight."

As Noor rambled on, Irtaza's honey-brown orbs intensely looked her way; by the end of Noor's spiel, the massive room remained dead silent.

No one spoke up, not because they were too egoistic or arrogant to communicate back to her but because they were amused witnessing the fire-spit women from last night in a totally different persona.

Nonetheless, breaking the awkward silence, Ahaan was the first one to speak up. 

"It's okay; we understand how you might have felt, and you don't need to thank us, it's our job to protect innocent people, so let's start afresh, I'm Ahaan, and you are?"