~ 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 ~

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴇɪɴᴛᴇʜᴀᴀ

»»--❖--««

Two Years Later......

    The soft golden light of the new day gleamed brightly amongst the magnificent garden, as the cerulean blue sky complemented the soft fluffy clouds above.

Dusty rose chiffon drapes wrapped every inch of the manor as the interior of the Shah mansion gleamed with elegant light fixtures.

The aroma of traditional desi delicacy invaded everyone's senses as the beat of the dholki, along with the giggles from the bride and her groom, indicated the commencement of the wedding reception.

Ayla and Ahaan were finally tied in the most sacred bond ever to exist, and the two had waited patiently for this day since the moment Ahaan had proposed to Ayla two years ago.

When Ahaan had spoken his wishes to marry Ayla to his brother and sister-in-law, he received a plethora of mixed reactions. Noor was over the moon hearing Ahaan's wishes, while Irtaza was skeptical over what Ahaan had proposed.

Despite knowing his brother's pure intentions, Irtaza was still overprotective towards Ayla, and so he told Ahaan to prove himself worthy of his little sister, and when Ahaan proved his worth, Irtaza wholeheartedly gave the duo his blessings.

Now fast forward two years, the duo finally tied the knot and were happier than ever before.

However, the journey Ayla and Ahaan shared was different; Ayla somehow still lived in the reminiscences of her traumatic past, but with the selfless love and support of Ahaan, she was growing stronger each day and was blooming into a headstrong woman.

Lost in the thoughts of her blooming present, Ahaan broke Ayla's reverence and spoke his next words with a goofy smile on his face.

"Darling, where are you lost? Are you already thinking of ways to get rid of me? If you are, then let me break it to you were stuck together forever, and I'm not going anywhere."

Shaking her head over his goofiness Ayla decided to tease her husband further, and so she said.

"Tumhare jaise monkey ke saath tu ab puri zindagi mana hai rehna hai, so it's ok. I guess I can handle a monkey for the rest of our lives."
(I am the only one who has to spend the rest of my life with a monkey-like you)

"Oh really?"

And with that, the usual banter of Ayla and Ahaan began, but they couldn't proceed further as the sound of tiny footsteps broke the duo's trance.

A little girl around the age of two was walking towards her chachu and masi with the most breathtaking smile on her face.

Neharika Noor Irtaza was the perfect mixture of her parents; she reflected the true essence of Noor and Irtaza, and they were truly blessed to have her as their daughter.