{ 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴍɪʟᴇ ʜᴏ ᴛᴜᴍ

»»--❖--««

Trigger Warning: Contains elements/mentions of Sexual Assault, Violence, & Strong Language.

    The copper-bronze iron gate of the lavish villa stood tall amongst the lush greenery. The exceptional architecture throughout the estate looked magnificent. Yet, only a few knew; the house that screamed royalty from the outside was nothing but hollow from within.

Noor pushed the large iron gates wide open and entered the pristine estate with heavy footsteps, She knew she was about to enter into the lion's den, but that didn't stumble her steps because now Noor was ready to face the man she loathed with her entire existence.

Paving her way through the front door and into the enormous drawing-room, Noor came face to face with the man she was about to destroy completely.

Mihir Rizwan, the epitome of the devil himself, stood tall and proud in front of Noor with his signature smirk. His aura screamed arrogance and power, and nothing but rage coursed through Noor's veins.

And before Noor could initiate the conversation, the sickening voice of Mihir Rizwan broke the daunting silence.

"So you finally came; I almost thought you weren't going to keep the end of your bargain, but at last, you came. But I must say you are even more delightful than I thought.

Now I know why Irtaza Shah kept such a ravishing woman under wraps for so long because he knew a woman like you would be the desire of many, including mine, and I bet you will be just as good of a fuck like your little sister."

Noor felt nothing but disgust and range upon hearing Mihir Rizwan's words. But she wasn't surprised at all because a monster like him could never treat a woman with respect or dignity.

And so her next words were filled with nothing but pure disgust and hatred.

"I already knew you were a disgusting man, but now you only proved further what kind of monster you truly are. But tell me, what did my sister do to you? Why did you make her go through so much pain and suffering? You destroyed her soul, and for what your lust?

You tortured, abused, and raped her for three years; you broke my innocent sister, but she wasn't the only one; you did the same to so many other innocent girls; you tore so many families apart. Didn't you feel a bit of remorse ripping apart someone's life, their soul? But why would you? You don't even have a soul yourself."