𝐒 𝐀 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐗 𝐘 𝐀 𝐒 𝐈 𝐍

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛᴜᴍ sᴇ ʜɪ

»»--❖--««

The luxurious aroma of cinnamon, sugar, and spice smelled exceptionally heavenly throughout the modern kitchen.

A figure moved effortlessly around the rich space gathering fresh produce and ingredients to add final touches to the mouth-watering breakfast.

Placing each succulent dish and a fresh bouquet of flowers on the marble tray, Yasin paved his way to his bedroom.

Upon reaching his lavish room, Yasin was greeted by the most breathtaking sight ever. There they were, his whole world, tucked in the warmest of blankets and snuggled in each other's embrace.

Yasin would forever be grateful to God for the three most important miracles in his life. Sahar and their children were his everything, and without them, he would be lost in this beautiful world.

Yasin's journey to be where he is today was challenging, he never had an easy childhood, and throughout his life, he worked hard for everything he achieved.

He always thought his life would be filled with the void of never being loved and cherished, but then he met his wife, his entire universe.

And since then, everything began to change, and blossom, and his once dull life started to dwell in all the colors of the rainbow.

Still lost in his euphoric thoughts, Yasin's trance was broken by the sweet voice of his firstborn, his son: Aaban Yasin.

"Baba"

Paving his way towards his world, Yasin placed the delicious breakfast tray on the oak wood side table and sat on the empty space of their king-size bed.

"Good morning, champ! How is my sweet boy this morning?"

Giving his father a breathtaking smile, Aaban answered his baba gleefully.

"I'm good, baba, but have you gotten everything ready for mama's special surprise?"

"Yes, champ, baba has gotten everything ready for mama's surprise."

No matter how much Yasin pampered his little boy, Aaban was always his mama's prince.

He was forever attached to Sahar's hip, and even though sometimes Yasin pretended to be jealous, he forever cherished the beautiful bond the mother-son duo shared.