{ 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴋɪᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀᴋʜ

»»--❖--««

    The sky-high building soared through the cotton white fluffy clouds as the blazing sun shined brightly throughout the vast cyan sky.

Varies footsteps echoed sharply across the busy street, yet her steps halted at the polished steel blue building entrance.

Sienna's rich chocolate brown orbs were transfixed at the enormous building sign, as her eyes instantly teared up upon reading its name.

To many, the very name of the building might only be an association for the extensive structure, but for Sienna, it was so much more.

Arya Research Hospital.

The man Sienna loved more than the very breath she took had abandoned his dreams and aspirations and had built a research hospital in honor of her, in honor of the love of his life.

Ever since the very moment, Sienna and Zahaan had parted ways; Zahaan's only goal in life from that moment on was to build a research hospital, where the most skilled doctors and surgeons would find cures and approaches to treat various diseases.

For Zahaan, the only thing that separated him from his Ana was her sickness and "death." So he made it his life's goal to build a hospital where hope and miracles happened.

Because he never wanted another Z to be torn apart from his Ana.

Sienna had discovered the new profound revelation the very night she had met Zahaan after two years.

Everything had changed that night because even after finding each other once again, they were miles apart.

But now Zahaan was no longer hers; he belonged to another, and Sienna knew letting him go was the best thing she could do because, for Sienna, her love had destroyed the mere existence of Zahaan Siddiqui.

And so she had decided that after meeting him for the very last time today, she will leave his life forever.

Walking towards the hospital lobby, Sienna asked the ward clerk for directions to Zahaan's office and soon paved her way towards him.

Sienna was just a few steps away from meeting Zahaan once again, and each step she took was filled with pain.

Slightly knocking on the bronze double doors, Sienna entered the room after hearing a soft "you may come in."