{ 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛᴜᴍ ʙɪɴ

»»--❖--««

    In the embrace of the deep grey shadows stood tall an ancient abandoned building—an eerie silence claiming the gloomy territory throughout.

Forty-eight hours were finally up; it was time for Ruhbal to face her father and question him about the many lies he has been feeding into her mind for the past few years.

The new profound revelation Asfandyar told Ruhbal a few nights ago shook her to the core. All this time, the words and accusations she believed were nothing but a bunch of lies. Yet, Ruhbal couldn't understand why her father would lie to her about her brother's death; why would he embed lies into her mind and accuse Asfandyar of something so vicious. But now, no matter what, she was determined to unveil the bitter truth from her father.

As her low-heeled sandals carried her feet unto the secluded area of the abandoned building, an unsettling feeling irrupted into her chest with each step she took. Calming down her racing heart, Ruhbal paved her way up to her father, keeping a neutral face.

"Baba"

Ruhbal spoke upon reaching him.

"At last, you made it; I almost thought you were not going to come. I mean, today is the day I get to decide your lover boy's fate, so I assumed you were not going to show up."

Anger coursed through her veins upon hearing her father's words; never in her life had she imagined her baba speaking in such a venomous way. Without wasting any more time, Ruhbal spoke against her father for the first time in six years.

"Baba, Asfandyar is innocent; he had no part in Bhai's accident. You have been lying to me for the past six years, saying he is the reason my brother died. Why? What has my Asfand ever done to you for you to blame him for something so heinous."

The proud and egoistic stature of Nabeel Eman shook upon hearing his daughter's truthful accusations. He never thought the little girl he has been manipulating for the past six years would one day retaliate against his lies.

His grimace expression dramatically changed into a hurtful one ploying yet another innocent facade in front of his daughter.

"Ruhbal, why would I lie to you? See, this is what I was afraid of; that boy brainwashed you into believing that your father has been lying to you. Unbelievable, we treated that orphan as our own, and he has been backstabbing us for so many years."

Her father's venomous voice spat out.

"Baba"