{ 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴅᴜɴɪʏᴀᴀ

»»--❖--««

    The Shah mansion gleamed with royalty as the beautiful high arched windows beamed in sunlight; the rose gold chandelier above the high ceiling illuminated the pearl white marble floor. While the grand lounge remained silent, awaiting Noor's pivotal response.

Noor remained spellbound by Irtaza's proposition; she never knew meeting him could drastically change her life. However, whatever Noor chooses would be a choice she had to live up to, and the only thing she had left at stake was herself, so she made a final decision.

"Mr. Irtaza, I'm sorry, but I'm declining your proposition. I'm not saying no because I'm scared to join the mafia because, trust me, nothing in this world can compare to the horrors I have witnessed.

But I'm saying no because this is my battle, and I don't want anyone to get hurt or waste their valuable time on me, and I have gotten this far on my own; I think I can fight that monster myself."

Irtaza's intense orbs remained on Noor's petite figure absorbing every word she just spoke; he understood her point of view because, from the moment he met her, Noor portrayed traits of nothing but a confident and badass young woman.

He knew somewhere in his heart that convincing her for this proposition would be difficult. And now, when he got Noor's final verdict, Irtaza knew he had to persuade her even harder because he would be damned if he let her fight that heinous monster herself.

And so he said.

"Noor, I said I would respect whatever choice you make, but your decision is a death sentence. Why would you want to fight Mihir alone, knowing how dangerous he is?

And If we work together, then I would be a peace knowing you're safe. So Tum, please meri baat sun lo."
(So, please listen to what I am saying)

But no matter what Irtaza said, Noor was determined to tell him her decision.

"I'm sorry, I can't risk anyone's life besides mine, and how can I trust you all? Even though you all took care of me, protected me, and have not given me any reason to question your integrity.

I can't blindly rely on you or anyone to bring my sister justice. So, thank you so much for your proposition, but now it's time for me to go my own way."

Noor wasn't trying to sound rude or arrogant; she was just used to fighting life's most brutal battles alone. And now, when she was so close to finding and destroying her sister's accuser. Having an unknown man offering to fight her battle along with her left her surprised in many ways.