𝐀 𝐘 𝐋 𝐀 𝐗 𝐀 𝐇 𝐀 𝐀 𝐍

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴍᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇɪɴ

»»--❖--««

    The onyx black sky was married to a poetry of stars. The full paschal moon illuminated every inch of the cozy bedroom, as the stars above gleamed a little bit brighter than usual.

On such a pleasant and serene night, many should feel peaceful and safe in the sanctuary of their home. But instead, a figure in bed was reeled back into the horrific reality she had lived in for the past three years.

Ayla felt as if she was on the brink of death again; she felt suffocated with every breath she took. Her body trembled with anguish as she sensed the hands of the monstrous man on her body all over again.

But what she had failed to realize was that she was now safe; Ayla was far away from the monstrous man who ripped her soul into shreds, and what she felt at that moment was nothing but a horrible nightmare from her past.

Eight months have passed since Ayla was back home with her sister, away from every pain and agony she faced from the moment she was abducted. Yet, no matter how much time went by, the reminisces of her traumatic past still hunted her every breath.

Ayla woke up gasping for air as her orbs glanced around her surroundings; upon witnessing the safety of her home, she took a breath of relief.

Every night, Ayla had the same routine; she would wake up panting in fear and then stayed wide awake for the remainder of the night.

Due to her sleepless nights, Ayla had discovered her hidden talent, which was baking. As one day, she had woken up panting from her nightmare and only wanted her sister's embrace, but then she realized she had to learn how to fight her demons alone, and so that night, she went into the kitchen and decided to bake delicious goodies.

Ayla had found solace in baking, and so every night after her horrific nightmares, she would bake to relieve the anguish in her heart.

However, baking wasn't the only thing that comforted her heart every night; someone else did as well.

Ayla always looked forward to their meetings, and even though they never talked much, she felt safe in his presence; she felt protected with him around.

Ahaan had accidentally discovered Ayla's late-night baking custom. Since then, the two created a new tradition amongst themselves, which included the duo eating whatever special dessert she made and their peaceful silence.

Breaking away from her euphoric memories, Ayla stepped out of her room and paved her way into the kitchen. Upon reaching, the hues of light brightened the massive space; as the shades of creams and greys embraced each corner.