{ 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴀᴏ ᴍɪʟᴏ ᴄʜᴀʟᴏ

»»--❖--««

    The bitter-cold night was woven into the crystal clear sky. The booming upbeat music flowed throughout the rich raven alleyway, intoxicating the gloomy atmosphere.

A petite figure loomed into the shadows seeking cover with every footstep she heard. Calculating her every turn, Noor Ijaz was determined to finally face the heinous monster she has been in search of for three years.

Noor has breathed and lived in pain for the past few years. She couldn't live with the fact that she is all alone in this cruel world and has no one to call her own.

The pain and anguish in her heart hasn't died down, and now, no matter what, her soul would only be at peace once she destroys the man who ripped her little family apart.

Her cognac brown orbs glanced towards the VIP nightclub entrance, awaiting the exit of Mihir Rizwan. Noor was prepared in every way to confront the very man she loathes with a passion. Upon hearing various noises and increasing footsteps, Noor knew it was time to put her plan into action.

Discreetly moving towards the jet-black Aston Martin, Noor was inches away from stepping closer to the car, but just before she could take any steps further, the engine roared to life and sped away.

Noor couldn't let go of the chance she finally got, so she ran towards the speeding car without thinking twice. The racing speed of the wheels was unmatched by the pace Noor was running at. And amidst all her tries, Noor couldn't catch up to the car and was now stranded on a barren street.

Out of nowhere, flashing headlights beamed her vision, and before she knew it, the very jet-black Aston Martin she thought went miles away was speeding towards her way and had no plans of slowing down.

Noor knew this might be her last and only chance to come face to face with Mihir Rizwan, so instead of moving away from the paws of death, Noor chose to stand rooted at her spot.

But before the speeding car could even touch an inch of her body, Noor was pulled away by a masculine grip and tucked away from sight.

Anger coursed through her body as she struggled to pull away from the stranger's grip.

"Leave my arm; who are you? Why did you save me? Clearly, I knew what I was doing."

Noor spoke with rage.

"Are you crazy? Who stands still when a car is speeding their way, and do you even know who they are? If you so much as lived even after they tried to kill you, they would've ruined you completely."