𝐌 𝐀 𝐘 𝐀 𝐗 𝐒 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐄 𝐑

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴀsɪ (ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ)

ʜᴀsɪ (ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ)

»»--❖--««

    Shades of yellow, orange, brown, purple, and red maple and oak autumn leaves were scattered amongst the grassy ground.

The serene autumn evening clouds slowly descended into the blooming sunset as the red and golden rays stretched far and wide throughout the vast sky.

Her delicate footsteps echoed throughout the captivating atmosphere as she slowly paved her way to the very space where a piece of her heart laid.

Four years ago, coming to this very space was always hard for Maya; she hated visiting such a place which only brought sadness and tears amongst many.

But over time, her wounds had healed, and she saw a whole new perspective of the place where the departed souls of many loved ones laid: the cemetery.

Today was a very special day for Maya, and it only felt right to visit the person who once was her everything and somewhere even today held a piece of her heart.

In Loving Memory Of
Kabir Jahangir.

There he laid, the man who was her entire universe far away from the world they both had once created. His flesh was buried six feet deep, but his soul was far away in paradise, watching the love of his life from his new home.

Maya kneeled down slowly and whispered the very words that always started their one-sided conversations.

"Hey... I'm so happy today, actually happier than I have ever been since the past four years. I found out one of the biggest blessings of my life once again; I'm pregnant. Sameer and I are having a baby.

I don't even know what to say. I'm at a loss for words for the beautiful miracles God has given me. And despite me constantly questioning God as to why he took away our baby and you from me.

Now, I understand why, because our baby knew he needed to be with his baba because his mama was going to get all her blessings back."

Constant tears were flowing out of Maya's hazel orbs as she poured her heart out to the man who was once her best friend, her husband.

Ever since his passing, she would always visit his grave and share every aspect of her life with him, whether it was happiness or sadness and today she was here to share the beautiful blooming moments in her life.

And just like always, Maya still had so much more to say, and so she continued.

"Kabir, I also realized something today, and I feel as if what I'm about to say is going to be a betrayal to our love. But then I remember that our love was not that weak, and despite me moving on in life and falling in love with another, you would always hold a special place in my heart.