{ 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴀs ᴇᴋ ᴘᴀʟ

»»--❖--««

Maroon red drapes graced the beautiful entry-way of the grand royal palace. Every nook and cranny of the court gleamed brightly with numerous chandeliers handcrafted with the finest of Swarovski crystals.

The atmosphere was glamourous; every individual present in the vicinity was decked up in luxurious regalia, and why wouldn't they? After all, it was the annual mafia ball, and everyone had to look up to part.

Four months have passed since Noor had teamed up with Irtaza and his gang to destroy and defeat Mihir Rizwan. Throughout the following months, everything slowly started changing.

Noor and Irtaza became closer than ever; they never knew how and when they slowly started to fall for each other. And somewhere along the way, love began to blossom.

The pain and loneliness Noor had suffered for the past few years slowly started to fade away; she had found a family within the strangers she had met a few months ago, and for her, it was a blessing in disguise.

Just as Noor and Irtaza became close, so did Ahaan and Noor. He was the best brother she could ask for, and even though Noor missed her sister, her Ayla, immensely every day, somewhere along the way, Ahaan had filled that void in her heart.

Time flew by fast; the trio and gang were closer than ever to uncover every crime Mihir Rizwan has ever committed. To the world, he was known as the successful CEO and founder of "Mihir Enterprises." but only his victims and their loved ones knew the kind of heinous and sick monster he was underneath that glamourous facade.

But now, no matter what, they would destroy the mere existence of Mihir Rizwan; he would pay for every sin he has committed on this earth.

The massive doors of the royal palace opened, indicating the arrival of the most awaited mafia leader, Irtaza Shah.

His aura screamed elegance and power; clad in a classic midnight black suit paired with an ivory white dress shirt; he looked magnificent as ever, his luscious dark hair gelled back while his classic full beard trimmed to perfection completed his charming look.

All eyes were on him, yet his honey-brown orbs searched for hers. Irtaza had to take care of some business before arriving at the ball, so Noor, Ahaan, and the rest of the gang had arrived an hour earlier.

Upon finding Noor, Irtaza was awestruck seeing the magnificent beauty in front of him; she looked ethereal as ever dressed in a shimmery black gown with a mid-thigh slit, long locks pin-straight while her ears adorned with sparkling diamond studs.