{ 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛᴇʀᴀ ʏᴀᴀʀ ʜᴏᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ

ᴛᴇʀᴀ ʏᴀᴀʀ ʜᴏᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ

»»--❖--««

The large hospital widow immersed the dull room with warmth and light; as a figure in bed flipped through a photo album, reminiscing over all the wild adventures she had done in the past few months with her family and best friend.

Sienna had never expected her life to take such a drastic detour; in one moment, she was ready to confess her feelings to the love of her life, and the next, she found out she may not have much time to live.

The life Sienna knew had changed forever, but despite it all, she kept her faith strong and took this hardship in a positive light.

Over the course of time, Sienna had done everything on her bucket list, from bungee jumping to scuba diving to traveling to as many countries as she could in a short span.

And through it all, her best friend, Sahar, was her companion and the ray of light in her growing dark world.

Sahar motivated and pushed Sienna to do everything that her heart desired, and now the two best friends were inseparable even more than before.

Although Sienna had taken the news of her sickness in a positive light, It was hard for Sahar to come to terms with her best friend's new profound truth.

Sahar always had a very pure and kind heart, and she couldn't see anyone in pain, but now witnessing her best friend, her sister, going through so much constantly broke her heart.

But despite it all, Sahar had stayed strong from the outside for Sienna and supported her through everything.

Upon hearing movement by the door, Sienna switched her attention from the album to the new presence at the door. Awaiting the individual to enter the room, Sienna met an enthusiastic Sahar.

Every day after her classes, Sahar would spend the remaining day with her best friend so her family could relax and take a break from all the back and forth from the hospital, and today was no different.

Approaching Sienna with many balloons and a bright smile, Sahar started ranting to her best friend about her day.

"Sie, you know what happened today? Yasin asked me out on a date? I obviously said no because he's so annoying, but ever since we started spending more time together in college, he's not even that bad, and I kind of want to go out with him, so should I say yes?"

It seemed after ages Sienna had seen Sahar truly smile because despite keeping a happy facade in front of her best friend, Sienna knew how much everything affected her but now seeing Sahar smile from within warmed her heart.