{ 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛᴜᴍ ʜɪ ʜᴏ

»»--❖--««

    Lavender cashmere silk drapes graced the exquisite entry-way of the magnificent courtyard.

A mixture of Baby's Breaths, Camellia, Japanese Anemone, and Calla Lily flowers were gracefully wrapped around the elegant swing where the to-be bride would soon sit in and grace everyone with her presence.

The ethereal weather looked promising and beautiful as the sun glowed radiantly. The cool breeze swished throughout the atmosphere, creating a serene ambiance.

Three days have passed, and it was the day Sienna would lose Zahaan forever. It pierced her heart to even think about losing the man she has always loved, but she knew Zahaan was better off without her.

Sienna's love only destroyed him, but Maya's care and companionship will erase every pain he has felt because of her.

His wounds will slowly heal with time, and Maya would give Zahaan the beautiful life he truly deserves.

Sienna knew Zahaan loved her, loved her more than anything, but she also knew letting him go was the best thing for him, and so without fighting for the man she breathed for, she was willing to set him free from her destructive love.

Glancing around the lavish decor, Sienna's orbs twinkled with joy, observing the serene and beautiful aura, and although Sienna wished this magical day was oh so perfectly hers, she knew it solely belonged to Maya and Zahaan.

Dwelling in her thoughts, Sienna regained her attention once she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder; slightly turning around, Sahar instantly engulfed Sienna in a warm hug, and the duo only broke apart after a good few minutes.

Sahar's hazel orbs were filled with concern for her best friend, she couldn't see Sienna go through another heartbreak, but she knew no matter what, Sienna would not budge from her decision.

"Sie, please think this through. Are you really going to give up on the very love you have been yearning for so many years?

I know you think that your love has destroyed Zahaan, but everyone but you two can see how miserable you both are without each other.

Please let me tell Maya everything because I know for a fact that only she can put some sense into you."

Nodding her head in denial, a broken smile appeared on Sienna's radiant face as she spoke the only words she could utter at that moment.