Chapter 3: Dream

"What do you think?" I asked as I turned around and made some poses, wearing the clothes that Sting had packed for me, my goodness! It's a pink t-shirt and an old-looking white skirt that reaches below my knees!

That blondie...!

"Good," Natsu replied plainly. He should've said that it's ugly, no need to sugarcoat it. Oh well, I still appreciate his little concern.

He grabbed my hand to pull me out of Gray's apartment. We found him leaning against his mustang while watching us with that same serious expression of his since he learned the true reason of our wedding.

And I'm a hundred percent certain that he's against it.

I wonder why? Did I do something wrong? Or he really didn't want me for his friend?

While changing, I could hear their faint argument outside. But I chose to ignore it and focus on something else to prevent hurting myself. I'm tired of it.

My grip on Natsu's hand tightened without me knowing, getting his attention. I blinked when he looked back at Gray with his knitted eyebrows and sharp eyes.

"Stop it, Gray."

Bowing my head, I let him pull me again towards his bike. He then grabbed my bag from me and put it on his body. "Let's go. We'll go home."

I'm relieved...

"Natsu," Gray suddenly called, making me stiffen as we waited for his words. "I can drive you home--"

P-Please no... "No, thanks. If you're treating my wife this way, then it's better to keep her away from you."

I never took a glance at him again before we left his place. Closing my eyes, I buried my face on Natsu's back, arms were encircled around his waist as he drove through the peaceful streets of Magnolia.

Worry was slowly taking its place in my chest. What if Natsu's friends react the same way Gray did? What if they hate me, too? I really wanted to ask Natsu about what they had talked about, but the fear overwhelmed me.

"Luce, are you still worried about Gray?" Natsu's voice caught my attention. I turned my face to the side, planting my cheek on his back as I stared at the trees we're passing by.

W-Wait... are we in the woods?!

"Don't mind him. He just loves being a jerk sometimes. But we can trust him."

My grip around him tightened as the road started becoming bumpy. Eek! My butt hurts!

Soon enough, we stopped in front of the small house made of woods, a signboard was at the side with the words 'Natsu and Happy'. My eyebrows furrowed as I hopped off of his bike.

"How dare you, Natsu..." I murmured that he surely heard. My eyes narrowed as I crossed my arms over my chest, while he looked at me in confusion. "You have a girlfriend and you're living together?!!"

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me! You told me you didn't have..." I looked at his house in fear. "...i-is Happy here?"

He nodded, "Yup. He's probably sleeping inside."

H-He? I scanned him from head to toe. Whoa! It's not... I'd never throught... "A-Are you gay?"

"What?!" I closed my eyes when he suddenly flicked my forehead. What did I do?! "The hell are you thinking? Tsk."

I was rubbing my forehead when Natsu pulled me towards the door, and opened it without second thought.

Grabbing his shirt, I hid behind him as I waited for someone to start rampaging, but nothing happened. Peaceful silence greeted us. Natsu walked to the nearest wooden sofa with me and put my bag down.