vi. telephones

THE SPONTANEOUS BURST OF HOMOSEXUALITY

↬•↫

in which jacob ives plots to begin a homo-run family of adopted immigrant children with his best friend,

narcotics are involved

telephones | the case of the missing lifeguard

〖 i wish i could live without you, but you're a part of me 〗

i wish i could live without you, but you're a part of me

↬•↫

cw : literal gay panic, may be triggering to twinks in denial

-not edited-

↬•↫

JACOB DESCENDED the stairs of Mike Wheeler's basement slowly, stopping at the last step to survey his friends' tentative faces before looking straight at the owner of the house and arching a brow, "Nice bruise."

"Thanks." Mike replied dryly, the moderate sized dark blue and purple mark on the right side of his jaw aching as he spoke.

Jacob strolled over to the couch without another word, pushing Mike's feet off and plopping himself down next to him, holding his hand out for some potato chips.

"Uh, hey, Jay." Lucas greeted awkwardly, sharing a worried look with Will and Mike when the boy just nodded his head in acknowledgement, munching on the handful of fried delicacies quietly. "You alright, man?"

"Peachy."

"Did something happen with Levi?"

"No. Nothing happened, and nothing will ever happen ever again."

"Did you guys get into a fight or something?"

"No, Lucas."

"Okay, okay, no badgering." Lucas held his hands up in appeasement, "But we're here if you wanna talk, man. You know that."

"Yeah, I know." Jacob briefly considered telling them as a stiff silence ensued, but then he remembered what had happened the last time he opened up and decided it was best to just keep his mouth shut and suffer with the weight of his abhorent past. The only people he wanted to know were himself and Karen, he regretted telling Levi more than he had ever regretted anything in his entire life. "But I'm fine. What are you losers doing anyway?"

"They're whining about their girl problems." Will stated bitterly, setting up an extra piece on the Dungeons & Dragons board for him.