x. you found me

THE FAMILY REUNION - A LONG-AWAITED SEQUEL

↬•↫

in which caleb moore wishes death upon a certain chief of police and mike wheeler fucks up - in other words, business as usual

↬•↫

you found me | the pollywog

〖 why'd you have to wait, to find me, to find me? 〗

why'd you have to wait, to find me, to find me?

↬•↫

"STOP!"

Caleb barreled his shoulder into the door of the classroom as Mike and Will sprinted inside, intruding on the teacher and students' meeting just as Dustin reached out for the remote of the ghost trap. "Dustin, no!"

"I'm really sorry, Mr. Clarke, it was just a stupid prank-"

"What the hell are you doing-"

Mike ignored him, rambling uncontrollably as he grabbed the contraption off the desk and walked in the direction of the door they had just stumbled through, "We need to go. Right now-"

"Mike-"

"Now, Dustin." Caleb ordered, staring at his friend with a stern glare, and it took less than a second for the boy to began following him in a trance-like state as he sprinted after the Wheeler boy while the remainder of their friends hurried after them.

He ignored the buzzing in his head that had increased significantly when his eyes met Dustins' and ran alongside his friends until they reached the safety of the AV Club.

"Party members only!" Mike hollered, and Caleb didn't even have a chance to argue before Max was being forced out of the room and the door was being locked behind her.

Caleb glanced between the door and the group of boys who were currently flocking around the desk in the centre of the room and a dismayed groan built in the back of his throat as he stomped his foot with a childish pout before storming over to the Party, sending a glare Mike's way as the boy began to rattle off everything Will had told them at the lockers mere minutes before.

"I don't understand." Lucas frowned once Mike finally ceased his unintelligible ramble.

"What do you not understand?" Mike ground out through gritted teeth, the sour mood he had been in all morning finally taking its toll on him. He saw Caleb shoot him a warning look out of the corner of his eye and took a deep breath, willing himself to calm down.