xii. you're not sorry

THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW (1975), A FILM REVIEW BY A YOUNG QUEER TEEN

↬•↫

in which jacob ives gets a phone call, will byers says something he shouldn't have, and the truth about levi pryor's betrayal is revealed

you're not sorry | the flayed

〖 you had me crawling for you, honey, and it never would've gone away 〗

you had me crawling for you, honey, and it never would've gone away

↬•↫

JACOB SMILED weakly at his sister as she stirred awake from where he was sat on the chair next to the D&D table and the girl groaned, slapping the space on the floor beside her with a wrinkle of her nose, "Sleep, Jake."

"I can't."

"You're tired."

"It's already morning."

"Sleep, dumbass."

Jacob sighed and sank down beside her, kicking the comforter over them and throwing his arm over her middle as she reached out to pull at his fringe with a discontent frown.

"Never take care of yourself."

"Not much to take care of."

"Bullshit." El scoffed, shifting over so that her head was on his shoulder, "Too much to take care of, best person I know. But stupid, have to take care of yourself too."

"I do."

"Liar." She sighed, slapping him on the cheek lightly, "Where did you go last night? I felt it - you hurt Him again."

"What do you mean 'again'?" He mumbled drowsily, yawning into her hair.

"Time at the Lab - killed part of Him with you, not on my own. Felt it again last night - what happened?"

Jacob shook his head and nestled in closer to her, "Tell you later. Please."

"Fine." El huffed, draping her arm over his waist with a small pout, "Are you okay? Felt burning for a long time."

"I'll be fine - now get some sleep. Love you."

El muttered back a slurred reply and began to drift off again, and Jacob felt himself start to do the same.