ƈɦ.1-COME ON ELLIE, IT'S JUST THANATOS

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

Everything was dark. Until it wasn't and I was being fucking pushed through something. Then there was light and cold, and I started to cry. Why? I don't know. OH, right. I'm being reborn. Ew. I would much prefer to skip this part.

So I'm a baby now. Great! I'm now in someone0's arms and getting cleaned and then they rapped me around something. I feel like a burrito. Anyway, a woman is crying in the background. So I'm gonna tune in now. I am put in this woman's arms and she starts talking to me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry baby girl," so I'm a girl, yay!

"What's her name?" The doctor man asks.

The woman strokes my head and smiles sadly, "Elena. Her name is Elena." Well, holy shit! He can't be serious. HADES! It could have been anyone. ANYONE. And you fucking chose Elena fucking Gilbert? Even crazy pants is better.

"But I can't take her. I cant." The woman who I now assume is Isobel says while crying. She shoves me into the man doctor. "I can't, I can't..."

Then there's a whole lot of crying – not from my part though. And in the end, John convinces man doctor – who I now know is Grayson Gilbert – to take me. That's how I ended up in the Gilbert Household. As Elena Gilbert.

FUCK!

***

Being a baby is not hard. Just fucking boring. I literally sleep, eat, and repeat. I've decided not to be a cry baby (for obvious reasons) but I do cry when I shit myself – yeah that happened, and we're not talking about it -, when I'm in Grayson's or John's arms, and whatnot. But I don't overdo it. I actually just laugh a lot. But I like laughing. I laughed a lot too in my old life.

I actually don't mind Miranda – my fake mommy. She's nice. I prefer Jenna though. I don't like the Gilbert brothers. But who could blame me? One abandoned me and is a vampire hunter and the other a mad scientist with some mental problems.

Anyway, I had about four months when I started crawling. More like slithering but, tomato, tomato. It was also around that time that I went for a nap and found myself – as in my old fifteen-year-old body self – in Venice again. And when I turned around Hades was walking my way. He made two chairs appear and sat down in one while gesturing to me the other.

I didn't sit. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. "Elena Gilbert?!". Yeah, yeah, I already got used to it, but he still deserves the hatred. I mean I know I will look gorgeous, plus it's not like she's going to be the same, but still...

"Don't you like her?" He asked innocently? I only gave him a blank stare. It's not that I didn't like Elena. But I hated her. That's a bit harsh. But I just found her to be a self-centered cry baby and yadda, yadda, you all know what I'm talking about (and if you don't... eh). "It was funny..."