ƈɦ.28-JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ME, YOU BERK

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"Ok, before we come in. Have you guys introduced each other?" I ask the three assholes in front of me.

"I introduced myself as I was the one who found him." Vina shrugs.

"Well, I'll do it again. Kai, I'm Ellie, that's Kol and that's Davina. Guys that is Malachai Parker." I state and Kai grins.

"Who names a kid Malachai? It's like they expected me to be evil." He says with a frown.

"Not too far from the point, are we Malachai?" I ask and he smirks. "Anyway, when we get in there, your siblings may be too so don't kill them or create a scene."

"Relax darling. If he does something I'll snap his neck in an instant." Kol says and I beam at him.

"When am I getting my magic?" Kai asks.

"Later." I wave him off and lead the group inside the Grill. No one was here yet. Maybe because it's just noon. I should be asleep. Anyway, we picked a table and sat down. After ordering food (mountains of it) we started talking.

"You killed daddy dearest?" Kai asks Kol who was across the table from him and beside me.

"And along with him your deranged coven," Kol smirks and Kai beams at him.

"Merging is fucked up. It's almost as bad as the New Orleans sacrifice." Vina grimaces and I smile at her reassuring.

"You were going to be sacrificed?" Kai asks surprised from her side.

"Duh. Ellie cut off the connection with the ancestors but gave me my magic back." She says with a grin.

"Wonder when Lucy and Lucious will be here..." Kai mumbled.

"They must be off with Ty," I shrug laughing at the nicknames, and just as I said it the bell rang, and in they were. Care, Ty, Liv, and Luke came in the grill. I know for a fact Bonnie is on a date with Enzo (I had to forcibly get it out of her) and that Steffy and Bekah are going at it in her place. "They're here!" I exclaim and wave them over. Liv and Luke however are frozen on the spot and looking directly and Kai who's grinning and waving at them creepily. "I'll let you reintroduce each other and mingle. I have to go home." I tell them as I stand up and wave at the group getting out of the Grill. Just as I predicted Kol was following me and grabbed my hand before I entered the alleyway. "Thank God you caught the signs. I need to talk to you." I say as I lead him to the alleyway and immediately apparate to my room.

As we got there I sat on the bed with a grin plastered on my face. "You're being borderline creepy, Alma." Kol tells me with a frown and I only grin more, "What happened?"

"You're gonna be an uncle!" I say and he looks at me shocked, "Klaus knocked up the wolf after all. After his and Caroline rift, in the Appalachians. She'll be here in a few weeks!"