ƈɦ.22-DO YOU WANT TO KILL MY BOREDOM?

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

Today is the day of the Mikaelson Ball and I can officially say I'm in limbo. I don't know whether I'm nervous, dreading it, or just excited. Whatever it is, it's giving me a bit of a stomach ache. Oh well...

I already woke up and it's about four pm - I had a late night last night. Don't judge. I had a snack - just enough, so I can fit in my dress - and now I am in my room sitting in the bed looking at the wall. I don't really feel like getting ready. Maybe I'll be fashionably late

Make an entrance. Or not. I don't know.

Ok. I need to get ready. I stand up and go to the toilet to take a shower. After my much-needed and relaxed shower where I may or may not have sung Eye of the Tiger with the help of my conditioner to my shampoos...

Afterward, I got into my dress. I'll explain how it is. It's a black dress. It's long and has spaghetti straps. Not literal spaghetti. Just straps. Then the dress has a slit on the left side that goes up to my thigh. It's beautiful and HOT.

After getting into my gorgeous dress I grabbed my black stilettos and changes my hair. I made it into a messy bun with some hairs framing my face and a light shade of brown. Then to finalize my look, I put on earnings with a black translated crystal and a necklace with the same jewel.
I am officially ready - already did my makeup BTW.

Fucking finally.

Then I look at the time. Oops, it took longer than I thought. I'll be late. I could just apparate... Hmm...

Fine. I'll witchy which myself there. Urghh... The work...

After a long and exhausting apparition that really just took about a second, I find myself in the Mikaelsons's bathroom. Thank God no one was here. That would be awkward... Anyway, I check myself in the mirror again and then open the door and walk to the ballroom. It was pretty big and already full of people. So I did what everyone who doesn't want to find people does, I got mixed into the crowd.

I'm not saying I don't want to hang out with anyone but today I'm not feeling my best... Who knows why? The thing is I just want to be on the couch eating ice cream and seeing My Cousin Vinny over and over again... Hmmm maybe I could do that. Could I possibly create a clone of myself and leave it at the party? Ooh, I bet I could do it and then-

"Uh, if everyone could gather, please," Elijah says cutting my train of thoughts. I see him standing in the staircase along with his siblings. Even Finn. He came back after finding Sage. Anyway, Elijah is now giving his short welcome wagon speech. "Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever our family comes together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance." I look around the room and spot every one of my friends. Bonnie is chatting with Enzo and I'm fangirling. Davina, Jer, and Ty are also standing together (they have this cute-ass sibling relationship!). Then Steffy is standing with Caroline but totally staring at Becky! With all this creepy stalking my friends I totally missed the Original creepily watching me, "Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom."