ƈɦ.2-DO I SAY ABRACADABRA AND SOMETHING HAPPENS?

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

I am now four – how time passes... - and looking for Hades cause he's finally showing me the gift he has for me. Yay! I found him lounging in the top of the pyramids (one of them) – the Diva – with another chair beside him.

"Is Persephone with Demeter?" I ask him while I sit down. (Demeter is Persephone's mother and around this time (spring) she has to go visit her.)

"Yep." He says, "One of the reasons why I'm exciting. It's bloody boring without her."

"So..." I drawl.

"So? Oh right. The gift." He clears his throat and smirks, "How would you like to have powers?"

"Powers? That's my gift?" I ask shocked. " I thought you were giving me a bracelet or some shit."

"Why would I wait four years to give you a bracelet?"

"Good point. So... what kind of powers? Can I fly, shoot lasers –"

"Calm your horses Super-girl. No and no. I God of the Underworld, brother to Zeus, Poseidon and many, son of Cronus and Rhea, Ruler of the-"

"I know who you are Hades," I tell him annoyed.

"And yet no respect." He mutters. "Fine. You're a witch."

"That's it? Hades don't get me wrong, but Bon-Bon is a witch. It's not that big of a deal." I tell him, "I mean it is better than nothing but..."

"No that's not all. You're not like Cinnabon. Firstly your power, your magic does not come from nature or whatnot. It comes from you. From your inner core. I'm gifting it to you. It's a gift from God. It's different than the normal deal."

"That's amazing! Thank you so much!" I grin at him, "But what do you mean different from the 'normal deal'?"

"I mean that it's not the same type. You can use grimoires and so on, but you don't really need them. You just need practice and to learn to control it. And I'll help with that if you need me. I know you, like me, prefer to do things on your own."

"That is really wicked. You're the best Hades!"

"Of course I am!" He scoffs and I laugh.

"So how do I use it. Do I say abracadabra, and something happens? Do I need a wand or something?"

"No, you don't need a wand or something. I just told you the magic comes from within you. You don't need a wand if you don't want to." He explains while I nod along, "The magic is simple to use but hard to control, you may find it harder in the beginning. You need to feel it, you know? Feel the magic, you need to focus on what you want to do. Really mean it. With practice, you'll gain control and that means you'll become stronger."