ƈɦ.7-NOW THAT'S A LIE. IT WASN'T MY FAVORITE.

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

The next day (game day) after dinner with Stefan and Damon and the Scooby gang, Stefanie came up to me at school.

"Hey, Ellie wait up." He calls out to me.

"Oh hey, Cool Jacket." I grin.

"I just- I know that this is probably weird and we're not dating or anything but... I wanted to give you this." He says and then shows me the necklace.

"Um, Stef, I like you but not like that. You should give that necklace to someone special." I tell him with a sheepish smile.

"But you are special." He says.

"Urgh. Fine. Just cause it's cute. But this does not mean there's anything between us." I say as I turn and get my hair out of my neck.

"I know don't worry." He says as he puts the necklace on me.

"Good luck on the game by the way." I smile at him.

"Thanks."

After that, some time passed and it was the game. Personally, I just seated on the bleachers with Vic and Jer watching the game that maybe wasn't gonna happen if Damon killed Tanner.

"Somebody help!" We hear Matty scream. Oops. I look at Bonnie and she's figured out why she has been obsessed with those numbers and is freaking out, so I go to her quickly.

"Bon calm down. Everything is fine." I tell her.

"Ellie I saw the numbers..." She whispers.

"It's not your fault Cinnabon. Besides and I say this with total sensitivity, it's just Tanner." I say softly and she cracks a smile. "Everything is gonna be fine. I'll go get Ty he'll take us home. Okay?" She nods and I go get Tyler. He agrees to take me and Bonnie to hour houses.

That night I guess Damon watched me sleep like the creep he is. I honestly don't know. I'm a deep sleeper. I don't wake up easily.

A couple of weeks later was the day of the Founder's Ball. I went alone (actually not true. I took Bon-Bon.) and had a really fun talk with Day. Here's how it went:

"Hey Ocean Eyes, what are you doing at this boring party?" I ask him casually.

"I could ask you the same thing." He replies.

"You could. But I asked first." I shrug.

"I'm just interested in the... historical artifacts." He shrugs.

"Oh yeah. Mrs. Lockwood is really interested in a watch my parents had. I'm not giving it to her tough. It's Jer's." I tell him.

"Ooh, feisty." He smirks.

"Eh." I shrug "But there's some really useless stuff here." I say. "Nothing magical you know?"

"Magical?" He asks casually.