ƈɦ.23-CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO NOT DIE

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"You're going to be the death of me you know that?"

"I hope you're not being literal because I'd never kill you."

"Duh. Do you really have to go? I'm feeling like such a bad guardian." Jenna sighs as she lets herself fall in my bed next to my opened traveling bag.

"Why? As you said, I'm about 33 or so." I wave it off. What? I am. Besides, it's not like she can stop me.

"Yeah but that was one time. What about school?"

"What about it?" I ask confused as I put a few shirts in the bag and then turn to my closet again.

"You skipped the last... I don't know... Month? Year?"

"Honestly I'm not really concerned about school," I say simply as I grab a couple of jeans.

"Fine... You're eighteen anyway, here. But I refuse to let Jeremy go." She tells me sternly.

"He doesn't need to anyway."

"Good."

"It's only going to be me, Kol, Ty, Care, and D."

"You're taking Davina?!" She screeches standing up. Oops.

"She asked to go, Jenny. What was I supposed to say?" I ask her shrugging.

"No would be something to start with." Jenny buffs and I give her a thoughtful look then proceed to say,

"I did start with No." I tell her, "No way in hell, am I going to say no."

"Seriously El?"

"What? You've seen her puppy eyes. She could get you to do anything." I say and she nods conceding me that reasoning but then gives a blank look.

"She's sixteen."

"But she has witchy juju," I say.

"If anything goes wrong she's coming home." She tells me sternly.

"Of course. BTW haven't heard from you and Rickman. How is everything?"

"It's going great, I'm thinking of asking him to move in. That's alright, right?" She questions running a hand through her hair.

"Duh. He basically lives here already. When is he going to put a ring on it?"

"I don't know..." Jenna sighs.

"Do you want to marry him and have his Ricky babies?"

"Duh."

"Then ask him yourself," I tell her simply.

"I can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"See? You can."