ƈɦ.14-RIGHT. I SOLVED ALL OUR PROBLEMS!

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

After writing for Klaus to show up I called everyone that knew about the sacrifice to the boarding house – Matt and Vicky stayed out of it. They decided to move out of Mystic Falls. They said they needed to move on, and Vicky is going to college soon and their mom is MIA. So they decided to move. They're packing now. So I don't want to involve them in the drama that will keep them here (they really need a fresh start – but that doesn't mean they're cutting ties, because I threaten both into calling me at least once a week.).

So now everyone – Care, Jen, Jer, Steffy, Enzo, Ty, Dames, and Rick (cause I told him everything) – is sitting in Salvatore's living room looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I ask them.

"You called us here, Ellie," Ty says with confusion.

"You said it was important." Jer nods and I sigh.

"Right. I solved all our problems!" I grin at them.

"So you're not dying?" Jenna asks me.

"Well, technically I am." I say, "BUT I'm coming back."

"How?" Alaric then asks.

"A gift from a God." I grin.

"Which one?" Stef asks.

"The God of Death, Stefanie."

"The God of Death is bringing you to life?" Enzo asks.

"Well yes. He decided he didn't want me to die or some shit. Honestly, I'm just grateful." I smile at them.

"And you're sure this is going to work?" Care asks.

"Of course I'm sure. I know Thanatos, he wouldn't do anything half-assed." I tell them.

"This is great!" Caroline squeals. And after many hugs and 'I'm glad you're not dying' everyone left. Except for Damon. He was just sitting on a couch opposite to me looking into the beyond. I waited a few moments and when he didn't say anything I stood up and started making my way to the door.

"I'm sorry." I finally hear Damon say and I turn to him, "I'm sorry I didn't trust you." When I didn't say anything and just looked at him he sighed, runs a hand through his hair, and stood up coming closer to me, "I just... I love you and I couldn't let you die. Much less be there to watch it. I can't lose you. But I should've trusted you. You know what you're doing. I'm sorry El."

"It's fine Day. You don't need to apologize. And honestly, I didn't know what I was doing." I chuckle and then I noticed how close we were standing and looked into his eyes, "Everything is going to be fine, I just need to..." I trail off bringing both my hands to the side of his face smashing my lips to his. He's taken aback at first but soon starts to kiss me back his hands coming rest at my hips. The tingling feeling from his fingers making me shiver. He puts pressure on my hips backing me into the wall without breaking the kiss. My back crashes into it but I don't even notice the pain instead I moan into his lips my hands now on his hair. As his hands go up and underneath my shirt I arched back in pleasure and pull away from the kiss to take a breather, meanwhile he starts kissing me down my neck tugging on my t-shirt signaling me to take it off. But that's when I stop him and pull away.