ƈɦ.30-YES. I AM. YOU KNOCKED ME UP!

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

I'm pregnant.

I am pregnant.

You knocked me up.

I'm eating for three.

I have two fuckin watermelons growing in my stomach because of your seed.

I'm prego.

Pregnant I am.

Cliche wave hit me. Twice.

Urgh... How am I supposed to tell my boyfriend of a few months that I'm knocked up and it's his kids? As in, I'm carrying a mini Kol and Kolina in my womb. How? I don't even know where to start.

I'm sitting on Caroline's porch right now. She threw a party in her house. Nothing too big but obviously awesome. Her mom was there too. And before I forget I took care of her tumor a while back. (magic). BTW Care became a vampire. Today morning actually. Klaus helped her and she's really excited about becoming one. Unsurprisingly she has the best self-control ever and only killed a guy before starting to get the hang of it (I made her a daylight ring). But unlike the show, she doesn't feel that guilty about killing. I wasn't kidding when I say I mucked up their morals slightly. Anyway, I am sitting here and wondering what and how can I tell Kol he'll be a daddy. What if he doesn't want them?

Sigh. I obviously need to tell him. I just don't know-how. I can write him a letter. Too corny. I could...Honestly, there is no easy way to do this is there?

"Ellie McGod? What are you doing out here?" I hear Hayley ask as she sits down next to me. I and Hayley became really good friends. I told her everything about me and her. And she has now accepted the facts about her family. Also, we have almost the same sense of humor so that's good. Besides I'm one of the only ones that manage to handle her mood swings. She's over three months now and is starting to show.

"I'm just thinking..." I sigh, "How did you do it?"

"Did what?"

"Tell Santa Klaus he got you knocked up."

"I just told him. Wait! Are you pregnant?!" She asks loudly and I cover her mouth with my hand.

"Are you trying to get everyone to hear?! There's a room full of supernatural creatures in there ready to screech answers out of me." I tell her and she snorts but nods so I let her go.

"You need to tell Kol." She states.

"No shit, Captain Obvious," I say sarcastically "The thing is I don't know, how."

"Do what you do best. Wing it. Rip the bandage off, the faster the better." She says and I smile at her.

"I would consider that but... It's not as simple as I'm pregnant."

"You're what?"

"This just got a lot better than cupcakes."

I turn around to see Kai and Davina standing near the door and I groan. "Yes. And about those cupcakes. Do you have any?"