ƈɦ.11-YOU WERE HALLUCINATING! MUST BE THE STRESS

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"Damon Salvatore?!" Caroline asks me as soon as we get to my room.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Seriously Ellie?"

"He's not that bad Care Bear."

"But- he's Damon."

"I know..." I sigh dreamily falling on my bed. "He told me he loved me," I mumble.

"He what?!"

"Yeah, he said this whole speech while he was drunk saying that he loved me..." I say.

"Drunk?"

"Yeah..." I sigh, "He met with Kat and she said she never loved him and then he shows up in my room..."

"Ellie that sounds like-"

"I'm rebound?" I ask and she nods, "Yup. That's what I thought too."

"But..."

"But he said I wasn't a rebound and then I talked to Persephone and Kathrine..." I sigh.

"What did they say?" Care asks me, sitting down next to me on my bed.

"Persephone said he was just trying to see if 145 years looking for her were worth something. That he was confused because he felt like that for me but he was still looking for Kat." I say.

"What did Kathrine say?"

"She said it sounded real. That she kissed him first and he hesitated." I sigh then I groan, "I ignored him for days..."

"You ignored everyone for days," She corrects me.

"I know. I'm sorry. But I still don't know what to do. What if it's a mistake, Care?"

"Do you think he's telling the truth?" Care asks me.

"Yeah... I think" I answer with a nod.

"Do you feel the same way?" She questions.

"I don't know about love... But I do care about him..."

"Then you should go for him." She grins, "I remember when we were little you were always talking about him and how you had this huge crush on him when you watched the show - along with one of the originals - which one was it? Eh. Either way. You should go for it, see how things go."

"Yeah. I'll do it. Thanks, Care."

"You're welcome," She says cheerily standing up, "Now get dressed, we're going shopping."

And I did. I got dressed and I, Care, Bon, and Vicky went shopping. When we were done we went to get late lunch in the Grill. So there we were sitting. The four of us. Eating fries and burgers.