ƈɦ.29-WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED TO MY LIFE?

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

It's October now. 10th of October. To be more specific Care-Bear's b-day. I know, I know major time skip. But, I'll tell you everything that happened.

The rest of the month of July was pretty simple. I and Kol were going strong and basically attached to the hip. Not that I minded. We weren't clingy if that's what you ask. We just hung out almost every day because he's now part of the group. He's also reinstated Friday night movie as pizza tradition into my life which was really sweet. I did have to change card game night with the Gods to Sunday but who cares?

Speaking of the group during the rest of July the only teen drama going on was Kai. Everyone was having a hard time getting used to him. Everyone but me, Kol, and surprisingly Davina (I'll tell you why afterward. It's really exciting!). But! After a while, Liv and Luke started treating him as a brother again. Though the relationship was more strained they started to relax and bonded on their hate for the Merge and hate for their father. BTW I also gave Kai magic and Davina volunteered to help him with it. She did a pretty good job *wink*wink*.

Jer, Anna, Care, and Ty (not surprisingly) were the first to warm up to Kai. Steffy was a bit wary of him but that's 'cause of his righteous behavior. Bore. The originals didn't like his confidence and strutting around. I on the other hand find it hilarious. Finally, Bon-Bon doesn't like him at all and Enzo is taking her side. They'll warm up to him. I'm pretty sure.

I will tell you though that I am getting along with Kai perfectly! He's awesome and he's becoming my best friend in the world. Apart from Care and Ty, of course. And Vina. Jer is my brother so it doesn't count. Bonnie... It's not a long story but we hit a rough patch. She thinks being a Goddess has come to my head and I don't care about human lives anymore. That is partially not true. She talks to me still but we don't get along like before. She'll come around.

Anyway, me, Kol, Kai, and Vina formed a club. Core Witches and Part other Stuff Club for Supernaturals. Or CWPSCS. It's actually not official but I'd like to think so. As the only Core witches around here, we usually practice magic together and hang out a lot. I also have been spending as much time as I can with Jer (When he isn't off with Anna), Care, and Ty. Jenna and Alaric decided to go travel as soon as August started. They needed a break.

As August started many things came along. The main one was Hayley Marshall's arrival. That caused a lot of drama. And if Klaus was involved heads rolled. Literally. He murdered a couple of people on the outskirts of town. But eventually, he came along and offered Hayley a place in their house. She and Elijah are together by now but that was only at the end of September that happened. Anyway, as promised Caroline was there for Klaus and they officially started dating. He confessed to me (I know! I felt like a royal counselor or some shit) and said that he was afraid Care-Bear would resent him for having a child with another. I told him to get his head out of his arse and see that Caroline loves him and she isn't going anywhere. The pregnancy wasn't mentioned to almost anyone because if word got out every one of the Orignal's enemies would come out here to get the baby. It's his weakness after all.