ƈɦ.26-AND HERE I WAS HOPING FOR A SLAUGHTER

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"Finally! I need to stretch my legs." I say as I get out of the car in front of the Parker Household in Portland. I turn to see Kol getting out of the car too and grin at him and he smirks back.

"Is this it, darling?" He asks and I nod. Then we proceed to go to the front door of the house and I knock. After waiting a few moments a blond girl with curly bouncy hair opens the door with a frown and I smile at her.

"Who are you?" She asks even though I know she knows I'm a doppel.

"Oh how terribly rude of me. I'm Ellie and this is my friend Kol." I say and she looks at us with a blank expression, "Would you mind if we came in, we have to talk with your old man." I say.

"Wait here." She instructs and very rudely closes the door on my face and I hear Kol snickering behind me so I sent him a glare. A few moments later after a lot of tapping of my foot the door opens again and we see Joshua Parker standing there.

"Who and what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I'm not doing anyone in here, Sir. That would be just plain rude." I say and I hear Kol snort beside me and Liv and Luke (who showed up) laughing as their dad turns a shade of red. "I'm Ellie and this is Kol. We just wanted to talk, Sir."

"About?" He demands and I sigh.

"For fuck's sake just let us in..." I groan and accidentally use my magic which makes the man step aside and invite us in. After a while, me and Kol find ourselves sitting on a couch with Olivia and Lucas in the one opposite to us. I sent their dad on a walk.

"I want to make a proposition," I say business-like. "I would like for both of you to come with Kol and me back to Mystic Falls."

"We don't even know you," Liv says bluntly and I grin at her.

"I know this will sound freaky but when I can trust you I will tell you both everything until now just think of it as me knowing everything." I say and they give me a deadpan expression, "I know all about your bat-shit crazy of a coven and I want to help you."

"We don't need help," Luke says and I sigh.

"Right. So you'll willingly Merge with your sister and possibly kill her."

"It's our duty as part of the coven," Luke says.

"I could cut you out of the coven. That way you can keep your magic, not merge and be free of all this lunacy." I say.

"Why would you do that?" Liv asks.

"Cause the Merge is just messed up as is the whole of the Gemini Coven. I mean your father trapped his own son in a Prison World."

"Because he wanted to kill us," Luke says and is already getting annoyed.

"Because he thought it was the only thing he could do. Look, Kai sounds great, but it's the coven's fault he was brainwashed into thinking that." I say.