ƈɦ.27-GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"Alma, darling, we need to go." A gentle voice with an accent (that honestly makes me melt) woke me up in ungodly hours of the morning (10 am). I groaned and buried my head deeper in the pillow and only hear Kol laugh at my reaction which made me smile slightly. "Come on darling, weren't you excited to free the sociopath?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Not before noon, I ain't," I mumble into the pillow and he laughs again. Jerk.

"If you wake up now I'll give you chocolate." He says and I can sense him smirk. I groan and lift my head to glare at him. But couldn't help my lips from twitch at his sight. Fuck. His grin only grew wider with this and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Are you blackmailing me with chocolate?"

"Is it working?"

"Definitely." I grin as I get out of bed and head to my dresser to pick out clothes. I do, however, feel someone staring at me and look back to find Kol bluntly checking me out in my t-shirt and underwear. I blush a bit but wink at him and go to the bathroom.

After my really relaxing but waking shower, I get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast. Vina, Jer, Jen, and Kol are seated at the table, thus I sit down on the vacant seat next to Kol. We talked for a while but I eventually zoned out. I started thinking about the week prior and my journey with Kol and realized something that horrified me. I think I... *whisper mode* like Kol *whisper mode ended* *horrified look*. It's not that he's bad. He's like... perfect. And apparently, he likes me but I'm not really sure. He's a flirt. Maybe it's just his way of being. Besides I'm not sure I'm ready... Ok, that was utter bullshit. I'm over Damon by now. So that can't be it... What is stopping me from going for it? I could lose his friendship... Urgh, I truly hate feelings. They're useless and mushy and totally cringe.

"Ellie, are you ready?" Vina asks just as I realized I was the last one sitting and was absently playing with the food on my plate. I look up at her smile and nod.

"Yeah, sure," I say then take a deep breath and grin at both of them, "Let's save the twisted sociopath and free him of his miserable life."

They laugh at me but hold the hands I extended to them and in a second we're gone and appear again in the town square of Mystic Falls. In 1994. Uh. The 90's. I have mixed feelings about those. As we arrived there I immediately sat on the ground and laid back staring at the sunny sky.

"What are you doing, Alma?" I heard Kol's voice ask and shrugged.

"He'll come to us one way or the other. I just need to relax."

"You just woke up, El," Davina says with a laugh and I grin at her and shrug again. "I'll be exploring. Maybe I can track him with a spell."

"We'll be here," I say and hear her walk away just as I figure lays down beside me. I sigh. I should probably tell him, right? I mean, I'm blunt. I have courage. Why the fuck am I afraid to admit my feelings for someone. I mean, yes I just found out. But that doesn't mean they weren't there before. I'm just totally obliviously. I need to tell him. This time I'm doing it right and not when a drunk vampire shows up in my room drunk out of his ass and declaring his superficial love for me. I stand up and start to pace totally lost in thought as Kol stands up too, watching me.