ƈɦ.13-IF YOU PISS OFF ELIJAH YOU WILL DIE

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

The next few days a lot of things happened. Firstly, Jules showed up looking for Mason and she stayed in town. So Klaus will have a werewolf. And I know she's innocent but she's a bitch. And I don't really care for her. Meanwhile, I'm ignoring Damon and anyone who has a problem with me. Meaning anyone who's going to yell at me for getting myself killed. So I mainly hung out with Care, Ty, and Jenna (I already told her everything). I didn't tell Vicky or Matt because that would just be a pain in the ass. I did tell Bonnie and she's pissed at me. As is Dames, Jer, Stefanie and Enzo. Oh well.

Rose and Trevor appeared in the boarding house one day. Now that they are free they were looking for me to thank me for the tip of using the right words. I told them Klaus still hasn't forgiven them so maybe they should get out of town but gave them daylight rings – Which they were really grateful for and told me they owed me one. I'm collecting favors. I feel like the Godfather. Godmother? Wait. Isn't that the fairy?

Anyway, Elijah also paid me a visit and told me I needed to behave and not get myself killed. Like that had an effect on me. But instead of pissing an original off, I nodded in agreement.

Then to add to all my problems John came back acting all mighty and I just ignored him. I really don't like the guy. But I can see that John is starting to talk to Damon, which is a problem if they're planning on daggering Elijah. So I have to talk to Damon and swallow my pride.

As you can see things are really complicated. But I do have a plan. Tomorrow is my weekly Friday night card game in the Underworld so I'm going to talk to the Gods about the ritual. My plan is the following:

1)      Ask Hades if a spelled blood bag with my blood that refills itself will work for Klaus.

2)     If that works, I will then take blood and spell the bag before I called Klaus.

3)     If that doesn't work I will ask if I can cast a spell on the blood bags to double them. – as much as I want Klaus to have his hybrids or whatever, I really don't want to drain my blood off me. Klaus doing it once is enough.

4)    After I have the blood bag problem solved, I will craigslist Klaus and hope he appears.

5)     After that it's all unpredictable.

6)    In the meantime I have to find a way to come back to life. But technically if I solve the blood bag problem I can just come back as a vampire! It wouldn't be that bad.

I really need to talk to the Gods. Fuck. In the meantime, I have to talk to Damon. So I apparated to the boarding house and sat myself down on a couch waiting for one of the brothers to appear. Luckily (I guess) the one I was looking for appeared.

"I thought you were ignoring me." He told me as he appeared in the living room.

"I was. But then again you were right." I told him when he just looked at me blankly I continued, "I should've told you about the sacrifice. I'm sorry."