ƈɦ.4-JUST MET OCEAN EYES! HE IS HOT!

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

It is now the 23rd of May 2009, and there is a bonfire today. So I'm assuming this is the day everything starts. Hopefully, I'll be able to save my parents. At least this way Jeremy and Jenna don't have to suffer through this loss. And even if I don't want to admit I'm gonna miss them too. Even Grayson, cause it was awesome to mess with him... Not. I'm just gonna miss Miranda.

However, this time I told my 'parents' before I went to the bonfire that I was staying at Bonnie's with Caroline and Vicky and that they didn't need to pick me up – Jer is not at the bonfire cause he's too young (aww), he did stay at a friend's house though. So my parents have no reason whatsoever to pick me up. I literally told them. Hades thinks is going to happen anyway, that it needs to happen to get things moving. I agree with him, but I hope he's wrong.

So the Scooby gang is already at the party and I was currently dancing with Cinnabon. We decided we were leaving really soon, but I remembered that this is also the day I meet Damon. So... I told Bon-Bon and Care-bear to wait about twenty minutes or more and then come pick me up in the road. I had to puppy eye them, but they gave in almost immediately.

And so, I stepped out of the party to the road pretending to be waiting for someone to pick me up (which technically was true). And he was there laying on the road. Like a creep. Hot creep though. So I walked towards him and stopped a few feet before I reached him.

"Uh, are you just really tired or just can't move?" I ask him with a smirk. He stands up really quick – not vampy quick though.

"Katherine." He says creepily. But god he's so hot.

"Nope. I much prefer that name, though." I say, "I'm Ellie."

"Oh, uh, you just – you just look... I'm sorry, you just really remind me of someone, - except the eyes" He mutters the last part to himself, my eyes are awesome. "I'm Damon."

"Uh, not to be rude or some shit, but it's kinda creepy that you're out here in the middle of nowhere, Ocean eyes," I tell him trying to impersonate Elena. I don't know if it worked.

"You're one to talk, you're out here all by yourself." He says.

"Eh. It's Mystic Falls. And I needed some air." I shrug. He just looks at me. "I'm waiting for some friends. Thinking about life." Yeah, I'm redirecting the convo, so he tells me the same he told OG Elena.

"What about life?" He asks me. "May I ask?"

"Eh... You know plans and everything. I don't really know what I want for the future." I tell him, hehe.

"Now that's not true." He smirks. Smirks! Ahem, I'm getting off track. "You want what everybody wants."

"What, Ocean Eyes?" I ask him with a grin. I so am fangirling in my mind.

"Well let's just say I've around a long time." He says and I mentally snort, No shit. "I've learned a few things."

"So, Ocean Eyes, what do I want? Cause right now it's some fries." I say and he snorts then says,

"You want a love that consumes you, you want passion, an adventure, even a little danger." He says.

"Eh... Maybe. I'm already on my way to the last two though." I tell him, "What do you want?" But just like in a show he doesn't tell me cause I hear Bonnie, Vic and Care arrive behind me. "That's my friends. Uh, I have to go, I hope you like the road it seems comfy. Watch out for cars though." I say and turn around to walk toward Bon-Bon's car. But (just like I predicted) he whooshes in front of me and looks me in my eye as if he can compel me. Ha can't – not that he knows that.

"Right now, I want you to get all those things, but at the moment you have to forget ever seeing me here tonight. Can't have people knowing I'm back, yet."

Then he whooshes away and I'm standing there with the largest grin ever. Then Cinnabon's car comes up to me and I get in the back with Care – Vic and Bonnie are in the front.

And then I squeal (don't judge, I just met Damon fucking Salvatore) "Just met Ocean Eyes! He is hot!"

"Did he compel you?" Caroline asks as she laughs.

"He thought he did. We're all immune though." I shrug, "Now let's go to sleep I'm exhausted."

So we went to Bonnie's house. The next morning, however, I was woken up by a crying Caroline, Bonnie, and Vicky. Oh no.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"We're so sorry Ellie but you're parents, they-" They didn't even finish I was already getting dressed and out of there. I ran home from Bonnie's. When I got there I found Jer on their bed crying his eyes out. That made me cry as well. I went up to him and hugged him all while muttering apologies and we ended up falling asleep there.

I honestly wouldn't blame him if he blamed me. He has the right to. I was supposed to know what was going to happen. But he actually understood – I told him everything. He doesn't blame me, and I thank God for it. Jer has become a really big part of my life.

Apparently, Hades was right, and this had to happen. The story this time was that our parents took the opportunity to go to dinner in another town since the kids were out. Bada Bam Bada Bum they drove off the bridge and died.

The rest of the summer want by fast. Jer was the most affected by their deaths but didn't turn to drugs. Instead, e turned to me and our friends. He talked to me and we passed through it together. Jenna also moved in with us and we all went through it together. Not moving on, but forward. It took us a while but some time through summer, we began to become ourselves again.

Even though I'm not that affected it does help me that Hades and Persephone are still here with me. Plus we still have the weekly card game on Friday – I think the Gods are letting me win, though. And also the Underworld was the only place I could be myself during the summer.

We also visited Enzo more often and when Care and Bonnie went to summer cheerleading camp the rest of the Scooby gang would hang out. It was actually really fun and with that and a few visits brother-sister to the Tree, Jer started to joke again and be more like himself – he even started drawing again.

Also, I told Enzo that Damon is in town so he's not leaving his house a lot. He says he's planning a dramatic return. Whatever that means. Hades apparently does know what that means, and he told me some ideas to give Enzo. Persephone and Nyx are just as confused as I am. BTW I told Enzo everything already he promised to keep it a secret (debt to his savior and we're really good friends.).

I also told Jenna everything (somewhere in the middle of summer). She was a bit skeptical at first but after I did my witchy mojo and gave her a flower crown and got Enzo to vamp out in front of her she bought it. And agreed to get a vervain tattoo. She got a lily because she said so. She doesn't really know why. It's on her collarbone though.

Oooooh, I almost forgot. I burned down the Wickery bridge, plus the sign. I left one stake though – in case Mikey doesn't have one in his coffin in the mausoleum. I hid it in the Tree with the other stuff.

Hades loved it (the fact that I burned down the bridge) and congratulated me on becoming more like him. Persephone only shook her head with an amused smile and Nyx laughed harder than I thought a Goddess could, Thanatos called me mental. Mental! Rude! My friends (like Nyx) also laughed it off, well, except Caroline, she scolded me... (Town's history yadda, yadda, yadda...)

Oh well, that is life. Now we just need to wait for the first day of school. Yay! (note the sarcasm).

๑۩๑