ƈɦ.17-NO NEED FOR THE ATTITUDE, Z

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

I'm standing in the circle of fire. I'm standing in the circle of fire in the ritual. I'm standing and I'm bored out of my mind. The werewolf and vampire are both growling in their circle. And me, after much standing decided to sit down, crossed leg.

Everyone was here. Day, Steffy, Care, Ty, Jer-Bear, Bon, Enzo, Jenna, Rick, and Eli. Nick was obviously here. This was for him, after all. Anyway, the reason I'm bored is that the witch is chanting a lot and is kind of getting annoying.

"Love, are you bored?" Nicky asks amused.

"Why, yes, Nicklaus. I am. Can your witch hurry the fuck up?" I ask him blankly and he laughs.

"Calm down love she just finished with the moonstone." He tells me as I hear the witch, Greta, say,

"The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?"

"I remember," Klaus says. Then he moves towards Jules' ring of fire. The ring of fire around her disperses, then she (really stupidly) tries to fight him but he tears her heart out. Oopsie. She dies and Klaus goes over the witchy bowl and squeezes the blood out of the heart. Then the ring around the rapist vamp disperses and Klaus so stylishly kills him and then his blood is in the witchy bowl. Next is me. Nick comes towards me as the ring disappears and grins.

"Thank you, Ellie."

"You're welcome, Santa Klaus. Now, if I moan, don't judge me." I reply with a grin of my own and he laughs. Then his face is on my neck and his fangs dip into my vein sucking me dry. I did moan with pleasure then felt my body go limp and died. Again. I didn't get to see the rest of the ritual as I woke up in the Underworld. This time however Hades had his serious face on.

"What's with the serious face?" I asked him.

"We need to go to the Olympus." He tells me.

"W-What?!" I ask shocked.

"I'm taking you there so you can be blessed by Zeus." He tells me, "It is something you need before becoming a Goddess, that and knowing the other Gods wouldn't hurt."

"Ok. Let's go then." I smile and then another (new) God is at his side.

"Well, well, this is the famous Ellie, huh?" The God asks and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I prefer infamous. But yes, that is me."

"I'm Hermes. Ready for the Olympus?" He asks and I nod.

***

The Olympus was indescribable, so I won't even try. Let's just put it this way. Do you know Greek Temples and statues? Imagine that but thousand times more ethereal. It didn't help that when I got into a circular room full of gods all of them were gorgeous. Hades and Hermes led me through the door to the middle of the room, so I was facing Zeus. Honestly, I thought he would be much scarier due to his rep. But he just looks like a swimsuit model to me.