ƈɦ.9-DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT SEXY LEXI, STEF

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

Summary of the happenings until now: Me and Damon are now in a slightly awkward position but then he made out with Kelly so... Everything is back to normal. Anna started talking to Jer. He knows (about the using thing) but he says he likes her vibe... Bethanne died. Oopsie. Frederick got angsty. Steffy did get kidnapped but we went on a killing spree of the vampire tombs. But! He's not ripper Steffy (kinda, unfortunately) he just took more time to heal – I gave him Bambi blood. Then John came home. I just ignored him to the best of my abilities. He's a dick. Then... the whole thing with Isobel and the device – that's in Damon's possession. We gave it to her anyway. But I had a nice talk with her at Grill. Here's how it went:

She sat down and smiled, "Hello Elena. You look just like her, that's eerie."

"You've met Katherine?" I asked acting oblivious. I'm a great actress. Hehe.

"She found me after I turned. Genetic curiosity, I suppose. She would be fascinated by you." She said.

"Duh. I'm awesome." I scoffed and she looked at me weirdly. "That tacky necklace. Is that how you can walk in the sunshine?"

She glared at me and then smiled falsely "Katherine helped me obtain it."

"Who's my daddy?" I asked her like I don't know and to be more like the OG.

"Not important. He was a teenage waste of space."

"You don't say so. Like you were anything else. A name would be nice." I said.

She glares at me again – what's with her? – "It would, wouldn't it? You ask a lot of questions."

"Eh. I have them why not ask them? You killed that man" I didn't actually know who I was talking about, but I went with it. "Human life means that little to you?"

"Means nothing to me. It's just part of being what I am." She explained.

I snort, "No it's not. I know other vampires, that's not true."

"Your new boyfriend over there by the pool table? Stefan Salvatore." She asks me cause Stefan insisted on coming. What was I supposed to do? "Why Stefan? Why didn't you go for Damon? Or are you enjoying them both like Katherine did?"

"I didn't go for either. Much less Stef. He's my best friend." I tell her. "Why did you want to meet me anyway? It can't be just mother-daughter bonding."

"Because I'm curious about you. But the real reason is, I want what your uncle wants. Johnathan Gilbert's invention." She answered truthfully.

"You know my uncle?" I asked her.

"I used to spend a lot of time here when I was younger. John had a crush on me for years. He was the first one that told me about vampires."

"Poor you. Meeting the guy. But I guess it brought great things to the world" I smirk and like the OG I ask, "So what made you want to be one?"