ƈɦ.21-MY BLOOD SMELLS DIVINE?

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

Apparently, Damon is going to be gone for a while. I think it's for the best. He called me the other day apologizing again and saying he's taking a trip around the world trying to figure things out. I told him I totally understood and demanded he called me once in a while which he complied. We're not on bad terms and I'm glad for that. We were friends before all the teen drama.

Do you know who also called me? Three people. One was Kitty Kat and we spent hours on the phone. Apparently, she found Nadia and they're learning to bond and whatnot. They're in Brazil now. I'm happy for them. Though Kat says they may be visiting, I just have to ask Care to keep Klaus from ripping her heart out. Anyway, the second person was Sexy Lexi who I haven't talked to in a while. She told me that she and Lee decided to take the rings and got to Italy after they eloped. Rude of them for not telling me. Hmm. She did apologize and say she'll visit sooner rather than just on Steffy's b-day. She also told me she got a haircut and that she actually prefers her hair shorter. Finally Marcel called me. He was just asking how Klaus, and everyone was. I don't know if he cares or is just wary, but I told him how the Mikaelsons are in a good mood and that he doesn't have to worry about anything for now. He thanked me for keeping him in check and hung up the phone.

Moving on, for the past two days I have been mainly spending them with Kol and Rebekah (when she's not with Mason or Stefan. It's like a love triangle of her own! Instead of Elena's.). Me and Kol usually hang with the gang as Davina is also new to town but we mostly watch movies or play video games and listen to music. He's actually a pretty good company. He and Rebekah. We also had some dinners where all of us and that includes all the Mikaelsons except Finn who went in search of Sage. They're much more relaxed in this world and they're all so fun. Even Elijah.

Speaking of Mikaelsons I go the invite for their ball today! Everyone who's someone is going. And we're all going cause every scooby member is growing on them now that they don't have an obsession with Elena or are trying to kill them. Even the council is going, but they have no idea of what's going on. I may have forgotten to mention but I sort of casted a spell on them to prevent them to even doubt vamps are back after the whole council thing with the tomb vampires.

So now, the girls, which is me, Bekah, Care, Davina, and Bon are shopping for dresses. Except for Caroline. She's just watching. Klaus already got her a dress. We're all going stag, by choice. We decided it's a way of empowerment. That or no one asked us yet... Either way, I am going alone. I honestly don't feel right to date or anything, just yet. It's only been a few days. Besides the sore heart (ew) I also don't want to seem like a slut.

"What do you think?" Bon asks as she makes her way out of the booth with a red blood dress that just said, 'I'm gorgeous, and I know it.

"I think, my dear Bonnette, that you look ravishing in the dress," I say overly snobbish and they all laugh. I was serious, though.