ƈɦ.16-AN IMMORTAL STUD, WHO ISN'T A LEECH?

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"You'll need to have an open mind to what I'm about to tell you." I seriously to the two Originals in front of me. At the moment I was sitting on a couch as Klausy and Eli sat in the one in front of me. Steffy, Dames, and Enzo were standing behind my couch – they're the only ones here because the others are humans... I asked them not to come but they insisted.

"If you're planning anything I will rip every one of your friends apart." Klaus growls, "Starting by your boyfriend."

"Geez, relax Nick." I sigh, "I understand why you're so paranoid but could you just, both of you put that aside for one day?" I ask them.

"Very well." Elijah sighs, "Now please do continue."

"I guess the best approach is being straight to the point..." I sigh. "I reborn."

"You were reborn?" Klaus asks skeptically.

"Yes. I was fifteen when I died." I tell them, "Car crash. But apparently, I was too young to die. So... Hades and Persephone gave me two choices."

"The Greek Gods?" Elijah scoffed and I sighed.

"They are very much real." I hear a really familiar voice say and I grin as I turn to the side, seeing Hades standing in the threshold of the living room.

"How are you here?" I squeal as I run to hug him. "Why are you here?"

"How I'm here isn't really a question. I can do everything I want. As for the why... Well, I thought you might need some help to convince those Original bastards."

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Klaus snarls as he rushed towards Hades only to be grabbed by his throat and thrown to the other side of the room.

"Who do you think you are? Speaking like that to the God of the Underworld?" Hades snarls in the scariest voice I ever heard him use. So to diffuse the tension I grinned at everyone.

"Guys, this is Hades." I smile, "My dad." I say then I turn to him, "Ooh, can I call you dad? That would be so cool. Being the daughter of the God of the Underworld."

"Of course you can Ellie. You know you're my daughter. Blood or not." He admits and I grin.

"Thanks... dad," I say as I nudge his arm with my elbow, and he cracks a grin.

"Let us sit down and talk," Elijah suggests.

"Let's!" I say as I plop myself on the couch with my dad beside me. God, I do miss my real dad...

"Fine," Klaus growls and sits back down.

"Now, where was I?"

"The choices." Eli enlightens me and I grin.

"Well, my new parents, gave me two choices. One was going to the Elysian fields but that sounded too perfect and I called bullshit."

"You said that in front of the God of the Underworld?" Enzo asks me and I grin sheepishly.