ƈɦ.34-AND BE LIKE 'DARLING, WILL YOU MARRY ME?', SEE? EASY.

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"Ahem!" I couch clinking my fork against my glass, breaking it in the process, and throwing it into the plant behind me. Then I noticed everyone's eye on me so I grinned, "Right. Um. As maid of honor and well, me. I'm speeching. So, first things first, congratulations to the happy campy couple. Stefanie Cool Jacker and Rebekah Barbie Klaus." I grin and the guests laugh as Klaus scowls at me, "When I first met Steffy he looked like he had a stick up his ass. Well, now, meh he still looks the same." I say and they laugh, "Fine... When he's with Becky he's always happy, and now with Scarabella, he looks like one of those fake vampires from twilight from the way he's glowing.

"Now, when I met Becky for the first time she called me a bimbo. Now she still does. But we've become sisters and I couldn't be happier for her. She's finally — after a thousand years — getting her dream and shell continue to look gorgeous forever anyway." I grin and the guests laugh again, "Both of you look the happiest when you're together and I know Scar will grow up with the most amazing parents.

"Cheers to the couple!"

Now that was my speech at Rebekahs and Stefan's wedding. I take pride in it. Anyway, their wedding was amazing. Even if half the guests were compelled. They had this delicious and sensational cake which I will take credit for devouring. I was maid of honor and Damon's best man. Then there were the others... Blah. The important part and highlight of the night was the army of squirrels that attacked Stefan and then started to dance. The other highlight was a very drunk Santa Klaus telling us how he gave gifts to every kid in the world in one night. His secret was Magic... Duh.

After this marvelous wedding me and Kol — plus our three months old baby's — went back home. We put Jamie and Indy to sleep — I'll come back to the baby topic afterward — and went to our room.

Kol was spotted on the bed taking off his tie as I frowned at him. "When are you going to propose?" I ask him bluntly. What? I'd like to get married. Maybe just sign papers but how cool would it be if I became a Mikaelson? Huh? Ellie Mikaelson. Has a nice ring to it, huh?

"I can't..." Kol buffs glaring at the wall and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean you can't? You just get on one knee, magic a ring, and be like 'Darling, will you marry me?'. See? Easy." I tell him and he frowns.

"I can't."

"What? You don't want to spend eternity with me? Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but we have kids together. We're pretty much stuck to each other." I scoff and he's now on his feet.

"You think I wouldn't marry you, darling?"

"Well, why else wouldn't you have proposed. Cause I know for a fact you'd ask even if you weren't sure I wanted you to or not. You're this risk-taker person... Vampire... Witch... Whatever you are." I say.