ƈɦ.15-GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, KLAUS

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

Today is Monday and Damon has offered to take me to school. I don't know how to drive and I'm too lazy to walk so I accepted. After I got dropped off I found Caroline and Tyler waiting for me in the hallway.

"Sup guys?" I greet them.

"Hey, El." They reply.

"Where's Stefanie and Cinnabon?" I ask as Caroline rolls her eyes and Ty snorts at the nicknames.

"Bonnie is with Jeremy. Something about studying..." Care answers and I snort as Ty says,

"I bet they're fucking."

"Ew. Gross." I say trying to take the mental image of my head, "But I agree. What about Steffy?"

"He told me he's not coming today, he has something to think about," Ty says.

"He told you?" Care asks him suspiciously.

"Yeah. He's my friend. What's with the hostility, Care?" Ty asks confused.

"He didn't tell me anything." She frowns. "And we're closer than you and him."

"He was weird the last time I saw him." I mutter, "It was something about you Care."

"What about me?" She asks curiously.

"Dunno. He wouldn't tell me." I say.

"Fine..." She sighs, "I'll talk to him after classes."

"Speaking of, we have History now." Ty groans and I groan, and Care rolls her eyes at us and grabs our hands pulling us to the class. When we get inside Alaric is already there but he's watching me intently. Urgh... I think it's Klaus. I pass by him and sit on the far back table and decide to visit the Gods and ask Hades if it's really Klaric. When I fall asleep, I'm standing in Pride Stone from Lion King and I squeal.

"This is amazing! Where are the lions?" I talk to myself.

"They don't exist. You know there's no life around here." Hades says amused as I turn to him.

"But they're so cute! I need to go there in the real world..." I sigh sadly.

"Aren't you in class?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah, is Klaus inside Alaric now?" Then I grimace – that didn't sound good. He grimaces as well.

"If you're asking if Klaus is possessing him, then yes." I go to answer but I just feel someone shaking me on the outside world, so I wave goodbye and wake up. I was being rudely shaken awake by Care-Bear that was seating next to me.

"What?" I glare at her whining, "I wasn't sleeping care. I was talking to Hades. And you rudely interrupted our-"

"Ellie," She says with a strained smile then makes me look to the rest of the class whose eyes were on me and I groan.