chapter 2

Recap:
Anyway,I managed to get up from the bed and its already 7.20am.So much for a great start for  school!!!

I quickly got up from the bed despite my laziness and did my morning rituals.I wore a pink tee which I bought recently.
{if You are wondering,I also used to work in a cafe at my hometown}And paired it with a blue denim jeans

{outfit above}

I picked up my walking pace and reached the school on time. Once I saw the campus ,I was on the cloud nine upon me studying in here.I went to the office and asked for my shedule.I have to wait for a while and I finally got my shedule.I got a plenty of classes with mathematics being my first period (Ah!what a great start to school.)You cant blame me I dont even like mathematics.Especially algebra ,come on "Y" Your "X" is gone stop asking us to find her.Later,I have english and then P.T today.

The campus is huge and I have no idea where is the maths class.I somehow managed with the school maps that are given to me to reach my locker.But Me being me couldnt reach to my locker without causing something clumsy.I bumped into a hard wall.Wait!!! Its actually a boy of nearly my age who is muscular."Im sorry ,I didnt mean this to happen but"-I was cut off by him just moving away without giving me another glance. What does he think he is?Iam trying to apologise here and he just walks away.When I turned around,I see all the people  gossiping about the scene that just happened now.

What the heck are they even gossiping now? Then I see a cheerleader captain kinda girl giving me weird warning glances.I dont even done anything to her.Then I see a cute girl standing beside my locker.Im thinking that the locker beside me belongs to her. She seems very nice and Iam already feeling friendly vibes from her.She understood my confusion about whats going on here and
She said"Hey,Im Grace Simmons,You can call me gee, ,nice to meet you.I replied to her by saying my name.She asked "you have no idea whats happening here,have you? I just shook my head as a no.She replied"omg!you dont know who you just bumped into.He is Aaron Brown ,the popular football player of the university .Im sure this thing will be gossiped around for few more days."Why in the world did I get myself into this school drama by bumbing into some typical popular player?Why the girls are giving me deathly glares?Come on, I dont even know him
enough to actually turn head over heels upon him .And I dont think I will ever do that.I am quickly snapped out my zoned self by Gee saying that the bell had rung.I asked "Do you know where the maths class is?"She said that she is going to be in same class as me.So we both ran up quickly to get to the class.I dont want to have detention for being late on my first day of school .

I went to my next class which is english after saying goodbye to Gee. Now,We have to listen to "the romeo and the juliet" .The teacher suddenly asked us to be partnered up with the person beside me.When I turned to see who is beside me,its a girl with blonde hair .I introduced myself to her.She said"Hi!Iam alexandria brown ,you can call me lexi.And then we decided about the article we should write about " Romeo and Juliet".We also exchanged numbers .

Lexi and I are on our way to cafteria right now to have lunch.When I entered the cafteria ,I shouldnt be suprised about the number of people there.There are different types of groups:the jocks,the cheeeleader girls,the nerds,the football team aka popular boys .Iam wondering where to sit.When I was being again zoned out ,I was snapped out of my thoughts by Lexi. She quickly pulled me into a corner table where Gee is already sitting.I think they arent attention seekers.I am so excited to see her again and we three sat and talked for what felt like hours.

The rest of the day went by blur.There has been nothing interesting happen except for the P.T period where we have to run 10 laps.I know ,its painful.

That's how my first day of school ended.Now Iam at the cafe where Iam supposed to work in the evenings during school days.I currently changed my outfit to the waitress dress. I see the same boy who I bumped into earlier walking into the cafe.Lets see what else is in store for me today.