chapter 28

Recap:
Some familiar person hugged me and whispered soothing words to me.Somehow,I managed to see that It was Aaron and then ,I welcomed darkness.

Sav's POV:

I woke up in a unfamiliar room dressed in pyjamas and a tee.This isnt either Aaron 's room or mine.I started to begin panicking but relaxed when Aaron walked into the room.He came to sit beside me and said" Girls changed you and we are at the twin's place as it is the closer one ".I just nodded and asked him"um,what happened to him?" Aaron's hands turned white.He composed himself and said"He wont be waking up anytime soon and we should file a complaint against him." He muttered something which I couldnt get.I feel something disgusting which I cant express in words.But, Im tired of feeling all this pain.Im tired of drowning my life in my sorrows.Im tired of Ryder and my father treating me like trash.Its high time I raise my voice against them.So,I just nodded to his latter statement.

Its still 4am.Aaron hand me glass of water which I gladly accepted.He hold my hands and asked looking into my eyes"Babygirl,I know something else other than that bastard is disturbing you.Please tell me what it is.I cant see you in the pain".I trust him with all my life.So,I finally opened up saying"Its my father.Um,he isnt a nice person.I ran away from him and now he may know about my location and my doings.."I opened up about all those abusive things they did to me.Aaron didnt leave my hands at all.He hugged me .I cried in his chest "Why he hate me so much?I have done everything I can do to make him proud.Then Why?He kissed my forehead and spoke" Im sorry you have to go through all ghat but im proud of you  ,You have the courage to chase your dreams.They are the ones who doesnt know how to treat a precious one like you.So dont blame yourself.And dont worry, your so called father wont be able to do anything now.You have all of the gang and I by your side".

Finally,it feels like a huge weight has been down from my chest

Finally,it feels like a huge weight has been down from my chest.It feels so great to let all those emotions out .In other words,It feels heavenly to have a person with whom you can say everything without fearing if they might use it against you or if they judge you.

Soon,we slept in eachother's arms.When I woke up again,I expected to see Aaron holding me closer.Instead,there is a note left at the nightstand.The note says"Hey babygirl, I hope you got a good sleep.Who am I kidding?ofcourse you will because the one &only me was beside you.." I laughed at that.However,I  resumed reading the note" Im sorry that I couldnt be there with you when you wake up.My dad called me multiple times and asked me to come for a important meeting.I refused but that man asked mom to persuade me.So ,Jac will drop you and I will Meet you tomorrow. Dont miss me too much😉 "I was happy to see  how close we got eachother .

I washed for like an hour to get those flithy handmarks of Ryder off me.I freshened up and went downstairs to see Jacob,Joshua ,and the twins discussing something more like arguing about something.Jacob turned to me and said"Hey sunshine,Do you know that Josh not only has a crush for lexi .He is saying he loves her!!!"When I didnt give any shocked expressions , he accused josh"did you tell her already?"I spoke before they start arguing again"No,Josh didnt tell me.Its just so clear by how they look into eachother and everything else they do".The twins spoke"How come we didnt notice that before.We are so dumb!!!"Josh and I laughed at that.Jac spoke again" How can he break one of our friendship rules that says No dating the other person's sisters".He is acting really childish.So,I decided to put some sense into him and told"see,Love just happens.You cant help it.so, stop behaving like kids and accept it cause they are made for eachother"..Josh said"Thankyou Sav for saving me from these adult looking childs".Jac spoke"Ok,Let me show you how a kid acts" .He and the twins threw all the lounge pillows at him and tackled him to the ground.

After settling the issue and agreeing to help Josh in convincing Aaron,We head off to the cafe I work.By the way,the owner agreed me to give 2 week break for my practices.Girls are on the way to the cafe.The whole time Jac is looking at the counter area.I fake coughed to grasp his attention and mocked him"Someone is searching for someone desperately"He just gave me a sad smile.I tried to cheer him up saying"Dont be sad Jac.She had gone to meet her family in Texas.You can meet her in 3 days., I can give you her number".He immediately took his phone out and gave me to dial the number.Before you guys ask,Yes,Neither they have courage to ask eachother's numbers nor confess their feelings.As soon as I dialed the number,his face lit up like a kid in a candy store.

Girls  hugged me as soon as they came.We resumed eating our breakfast.We joked around a bit about how Jac is behaving around Penelope.We also spoke about random things.Suddenly Josh spoke"How are we going to convince Aaron?" At that, all eyes were on me.I know why they are looking at me .They all gave their best puppy look faces .So,I spoke"cut with that looks.I will speak to him.But,If anything happens to me,know that was all your's fault".ok,I was just being dramatic about the last part .They all gave me bore looks saying"Romeo never hurts juliet".I gave up and for the rest of the day,we put on netflix and chilled at the twins's house.Except for the fact that Josh and lexi acting lovey dovey ,everything went well.

Except for the fact that Josh and lexi acting lovey dovey ,everything went well

Its 5pm now .All were going to go to the mall.I refused because im tired.Jac spoke"I will drop you ".I thanked him and we hopped in his car.I connected my phone to the stereo and started playing One d songs.Luckily,Jac and I are suckers for one d.Jac spoke"Do you think we get to see their reunion?"I replied"I hope so.It would be so great if there is a reunion".

Later,we reached my house.I hopped out hugging him and went to see that the lock of my main door is broken.I took a flowerpot beside me for safety and went in to see my biggest nightmare sitting in the sofa.

Hey guys:)I really missed saying hey guys with that happy face.I dont want that sadness of last chap holding us any longer.So,Im updating this chap the next day itself.

And yeah!!Cliffhanger!!Dont worry guys,You can see what happens in this week itself.

Do comment your thoughts.They make me really happy.Also,so comment,vote,share and follow:))

Loveee youuu guyssss