chapter 13

Recap:

Wait,Another outburst.I cant keep my mouth in control.Now its his turn to be shocked .He suddenly stopped the car and exclaimed"what??!!"

Sav's POV:
Thankgod,there aren't any cars behind us and we are wearing seatbelts.Otherwise,Im sure we would have end up in a hospital.Anyway to answer his question,I replied"Yeah,You heard me".I thought he would ask me more questions but he simply asked "Do you like him?"However ,he didnt get his answer.Cause how the hell Am I supposed to know what liking or loving a person feels like.I have never been in love and I dont know what it is.I dont even know how it feels like to be loved by your own mom,dad.The silence in the car is killing me right now.So ,I replied honestly"I dont know."He realised that I was uncomfortable to share more information about it right now. So he said"You know sunshine,You are giving me whole sister vibes.I had a year younger sister once upon a time but she died before I got a change to meet her and.."He stopped saying and he gripped the steering wheel more harder.I tried to calm him by rubbing my palm on his shoulders and said "You dont have to tell me now.You are struck with me for a very long time,So we have a lot of time to do this,my brother from another mother".He laughed at this .Im glad that I lightened up the mood.Soon,we were outside of my house and I said a bye to Jac .He replied"See ya tomorrow at school,sunshine."I changed into my light pink graphic tshirt with meow symbol and white polka dot shorts  .

I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number:Thankyou for the lucky wishes,I got the job.

Oh,Its that handsome boy who is looking for the job.

Me:Thats great,and by the way You dont need luck.Anyway,I will see you tomorrow at the cafe.

Unknown number:Ok,see ya.Bye for now.Goodnight.

Me:Goodnight

I forgot to ask his name.Guess,I will ask him tomorrow.Im now having many thoughts about the thing that just happened today.Why did he kiss me though?"It isnt like you havent liked it"My inner feeling said.I slept amidst the thoughts in my mind now.

{A/N:The nightmare(not exactly,just a glimse of past she is dreaming about) she is now about to be dreaming of is like a continusion to the  nightmare She got about her losing her bestfriend Jade and competition because her father caught them.Hope ,this reminds you of that time ,in case you have forgotten}

I was crying like I would die if I continue .I dont like my life.Sometimes,I wish to just die and have peace.But ,I cant do that because I had a bestfriend Jade and I may have a better future oneday.I was crying because I lost that one best friend who is also a reason I want to live and I lost my ultimate chance to become a ballerina today.I list my hopes of my dreamed future.I was in my room crying.My dad and mom were in the downstairs.I hear them talking about me.Mainly,dad 's cursing words and mom constantly saying"We did a mistake".I think Mom is reffering to me.Suddenly my dad barged in and warned me"If you dont shut your annoying sounds and tears,You would be having no meals for a week.And you are gonna be home schooled from now",with that ,he slammed the door shut and went out.I took the pillow and cried into it to muffle my sounds.The school is the only place where I can get some time without worrying about my mom and dad.Now,I lost it too.I think I  dont have  anything else to loose now.I definitely dont want to live here ,So I better apply for colleges secretly when I complete my high school .I was lost in my thoughts until I heard the doorbell ring.I heard dad saying"Hello Chris and catherine,Nice to see you, come in"oh,Its uncle{dad's brother} chris and aunt Catherine.I washed my face,put some makeup to look fresh .I went downstairs and My mom excliamed seeing me"oh ,honey,I have been calling you.There are cookies I just made for you.Go and have it".I quickly said"ok ,mom ,I will".It isnt new to me .They always behave nice especially when uncle and aunt comes over.I was about to go but uncle said"Hey cupcake,How are you?come join us for few minutes".I looked over at my parents for confirmation.They seemed ok and I too nodded and spent time with my uncle and aunt.They are very nice to me.I like them a lot.

I woke up remembering all those incidents .I dont have their numbers.I dont know where they live.Yeah,before you guys ask me ,Its just that my parents never shared a thing about them .I can say they arent close.But for sake of prestige thing,they pretend like they stick together.They pretend like a happy family.Whenever I ask my parents about them,they would get angry.I guess they are having some internal issues then.So I stopped asking them afraid of the consequences I had to face if I disobey them.Someday,I will meet them though.With that thoughts,I glanced at the clock and Its 6am .I lost my sleep now.So I better get ready and do some assignments.Its now 9am .I got the call from Gee saying to meet me at Lexi's place in a hour.I was wearing a casual Tshirt and High waisted jeans.

I called uber and when I was on the way,My mind again went off to the thoughts.I wonder How Aaron would react now.I think ,he is gonna walk away just like he always does.Wait,Gee will be asking about my outing with Aaron.What should I tell her?I really wish he wont be there in the house now .The driver interrupted my thoughts and said "we are here".I got off and went inside the huge mansion.I went to the living room and saw Asher {Aaron's younger brother}playing Xbox or something.He saw me and when the game also finished,he came to me and said"Hwello friend,I missed ywiu" and hugged me.I was in awe and said"I missed you too buddy"by ruffling his hair.We were interrupted by Elizabeth ,"Hi honey,nice to see you again,the girls told me about you .They are upstairs ,You can go" After some coversation with her,I went upstairs.I know the floor and I know Aaron's room.So ,I didnt dare to open that door .I went further the floor and there is  only room left ,So I opened it.It was supposed to be just Gee,Lexi and I but I saw all the girls,Gee ,lexi,penelope,amelia  and they screamed "suprisee".Holy crap! What are they planning to do now?

Hi guys:)Hope you liked the chap.I know you are really waiting to see how Aaron ,Jac behaves now. It is gonna be there in next chap.Lets see what the girls have in store for Sav.What are they planning to do?will Sav confess that she shared a kiss or not?What happens between Aaron and Sav  on monday?You will find answers in next chap:)
Dont forget to vote ,share.Next chap will be published in the same week.Have a great day:)