chapter 5

Hi everyone.Im back again and Im gonna update chaps frequently now.With that being said ,lets continue with the chap.By the way
Happy reading:)

Recap
"The teacher started pairing up and At once, I was completely shaken off because I was paired with the infamous bad boy aka Aaron .Ah !why he have to be paired up with me??

Is it too late to back off now?-I questioned myself .Hell,yeah,it is because the teacher said"There should be no exchanging of partners.You should do this with your assigned partner only.Atleast try this for a week.If the problem you are facing is serious ,then I will assign you another partner.But for that there should be a proper valid reason".Just great!!!!Now I should also find a valid reason to not be with him.The class was dismissed and almost everyone was leaving.Then suddenly The one and only Aaron came to me and said"Hey ,I know I dont want to introduce myself cause everyone knows me and Im not interested and dont have time to know yours.So let me make my point straight.Just do the damn projects alone and dont forget to mention my name too in the lab records.You look like a nerd anyway.So It wont be a problem.So sweetheart ,just do those projects without involving me cause I have better things to do".

What a arrogant self centered bastard!I cant bear with this attitude anymore.So I tried to control my anger and said"Listen mr.Arrogant, I dont give a care about who you are .And you cant judge someone by their looks in the first place.And No way in hell I will do those heap of projects alone.So Mr.Im so famous,just do your share of work and we wont be having any problem".I dont know from where I got all this courage from.I guess Im tired of people judging my life and making my life miserable.He was shocked for some time. There is a mix of anger and shock in his eyes and by the way he was clenching his fists.Ofcourse,he will be fuming inside.Im sure no girl said no to him considering his charms.But he suddenly caught hold of my wrists and pinned me to the wall behind me and said"Listen,ms.whatever your name is.No one can talk to me with that tone.So if you dare speak again like that ,you wont like the consequences.I didnt give any counters to it because the proximity between us made me lose my confidence . After a few moments of silence,He said "what?cat got your tongue ?speak something". Im feeling the pain in the wrists so I simply said"let me go"in a whisper tone.He finally realised of what he has been doing and he let go off my wrists and distanced himself a little bit from him.I cant stand here anymore and quickly replied "see,Lets make a proper conversation.Im Savannah,and lets just do these projects as fast as we can and then you can do whatever you want ." He simply replied"whatever"and walked away again!!!

I glanced at my watch,it is already 5.30pm.My shift starts at 6.00pm .So I made my way to the cafe.I was greeted by Penelope.I quickly made my way to my table where should i be serving and there is a women of mid thirties and a cute small boy of around 6yrs sitting.{check the above pic} The women said she want caramel latte with 2 cubes of sugar and the boy asked his mom"Mama,can I have orwange juice and Chwaocolate milk?"His mom replied "honey,you cant drink both.The child argued "But,mama ,I want both" I interrupted them by asking "Hey kiddo,Im Sav ,whats your name?" He replied"My name is Asher,And Im 6 ywers ,Im nwat a kid ." I raised my hands in surrender and said"ok,ok ,you are not a kid ,how about I give you samples of orange juice and chocolate milkshake and you taste them and choose one among them.The kid nodded happily and said "thwankyou ,you are my frwiend from now".I chuckled at that and her mother introduced herself "Hi,Im Elizabeth and You surely have some magic within you because this kid wont make friends easily." I replied her"Im Savannah, and I guess im just good with children.Actually I like them a lot" and excused myself and went to kitchen to prepare their orders.I delivered their orders and the kid liked chocolate milk better ,So I gave him chocolate milkshake . Later ,I served few more customers.Penelope and I talk about random things and I suddenly asked her "hey, Im having a sleepover with the girls,do you wanna join?"Penelope said "as long as I wont be a problem,I will come."I replied"oh,You are no trouble,Anyway I will say this to the girls too and Im sure they wont mind.I will text you the address and time."

Thats how my thursday went. I had gone to my house and texted Gee and Lexi if they are fine with penelope coming over .They said" quit the formalities .we are best friends now and we cant wait to join a new friend into the group".I smiled knowing I have some people now whom I can count on and with all these thoughts,I drifted off to sleep hoping that I will have a good sleep cause Tommorow is friday meaning We have a sleepover coming.

By the time I woke up,It is already 6.30 am.I guess I didnt have any nightmares because of the Aaron incident and the best friend talk .
Im glad that I finally got some sleep.I got ready and ate some cereals for breakfast.I packed the things I want to have for sleepover like my night suit,some toiletries and a dress{for saturday morning,Because I have morning and afternoon shifts tomorrow}.I cant wait for sleepover.It will be my first ever sleepover.Yes,You heard me right.My parents never allowed me to go out with friends let alone stay the night out.