chapter 14

Hey guys,You will find all your answers about Aaron and Sav in this chap.Do vote,Share and comment:)It really motivates me to write .Happy reading:)

Recap
I saw all the girls,Gee ,lexi,penelope,amelia and they screamed "suprisee".Holy crap,what are they planning to do now?

Sav's POV:
I was really not expecting this. I asked in a suspicious tone, "what are you guys up to?"They just put on their innocent facades and said in unison"Its just a plain, non wildic, girl time thing".Haha,like,I would believe that.When there is girl gang spending time together,it would be far from plain . I just said in a challenging tone"oh , is it really?Lets see,so what are the plans?"Gee exclaimed"we should totally go to the club .Its been very long since we got high".I immediately replied"Are you serious.Tomorrow we have school and the date to finals is approaching.So ,no parties till completion of exams".They all just let out a sigh in defeat.Lexi said"ok,why dont we just enjoy ourselves at home like a sleepover thing.And my family will be leaving soon too.So we will have plenty of privacy ".All were excited.Asher and Elizabeth went out.There is no sign of Aaron.And what about his father?I never saw him.Its just best for me to not indulge in with their family things.Currently,we are gossiping about who is with who and all.And ,I remembered that day when Lexi didnt reply to that truth or drink question that Josh(The serious face bestfriend of Aaron) asked about her first kiss .I asked "so,Lexi a quick question,who was your first kiss?"she just blushed and I gave her a "no escape" look,So she took her time and said"It was josh".Gee was the first to exclaim"you mean like Our josh,Joshua" .All are now interested and Amelia asked"How was it?So now are you like a thing?"Lexi got dissapointed and opened up saying,"It was truly amazing with all those sparks in touch and all.But ,we are afraid of how Aaron would react that his bestfriend is involved with his sister.So we thought it would be best for us to not be with eachother until we figure out a way".But he should be happy though.I will talk to him and get my bestfriend her boyfriend.So I said,"We are totally shipping Joexi ,and Its about time the ship sailed.I will try to talk to him for you".Her eyes sparkled and soon the moment I wish that wouldnt happen came.

Gee suddenly asked"Oh,What about you,Sav?Didnt you go out with Aaron?" And people this was the moment when I want to let the ground swallow me.Seriously!!!!Amelia,The Gossip queen is here and she is asking me about this.I really dont want all those death glares and other attention.So ,I lied saying by maintaining a plain face, "yeah,And I told you it was totally platonic.We just hung out for a while as friends and he dropped me home,Thats all".I thought they all bought my lie which indicates I am good at acting .But I should change the topic .Better safe than sorry.So ,I said"Penelope,we have a cute handome boy working with us in the cafe." All left the previous topic and asked me several questions like was he hot,Is he going to same school as us.I was fed up with that many questions ,So I suggested,"Guys,Why dont you come over to cafe tomorrow after school and you will find out your answers."They all nodded excitedly.

we went to kitchen and grabbed some snacks like cheeseballs,Doritos,Popcorn and other junkfood.We put on"The vampire diaries "and started binge watching.The series were so interesting that we didnt care about the time.

The series were so interesting that we didnt care about the time